Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeswara (JSS) University, Mysore invites applications for B.Sc Programmes for the year 2020-21.
B.Sc Programmes is conducted by Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeswara (JSS) University, Mysore
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
The candidate seeking admission to any of these courses should have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination 10+2 / PUC II / HSC or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE) or any other examination equivalent to 10+2/ HSC examination of any recognized Board / University from any School / Colleges in India / Abroad after 12 years of study. The last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) and must have obtained a minimum of 50% of marks taken together in
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
Candidates have to register and enter the application details through online to become eligible for admission to B.Sc courses for the academic year 2020. Please note the following:
• Online registration and application is a user-friendly process.
• First candidates have to register their names providing requested detail in the first step of the online procedure and after getting login details, candidate can login and fill up the online application form through JSS AHER website:
• Before filling application form, please scan and store the latest Photograph and Signature as separate files in JPG format only. The same needs to be uploaded as required during the ‘On-line Application’ process.
• Most of the fields will be only a selection from the readily available information; and all the fields are self-explanatory with dropdown menu the candidates have to select the suitable / appropriate items from the drop down list wherever applicable.
• The candidates have to select the declaration after confirming themselves that there are no changes to be incorporated or all the entries made by them in the online application are correct.
• After declaration by the candidates, the prescribed registration fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a credit card OR a debit card issued by a bank in India OR through internet banking.
• Once the declaration is done, there is no provision to change / edit / delete / add any information to the entries already made by the candidates.
• Candidates are informed to make sure that the entries made before declaration are correct.
• After completion of all the processes, the candidate must ensure that a print out of his/her application is to be downloaded and produced at the time of entrance test & counseling along with required documents.
• Please note that, the registration/application fee paid is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of B.Sc Programmes: Website: www.jssuni.edu.in
The prescribed registration fee of Rs.1040/- should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a credit card OR a debit card issued by a bank in India OR through internet banking. There is no provision for Offline payment.
B.Sc Programmes Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
=> Medical Laboratory Technology
=> Imaging Technology
=> Anesthesia & Operation Theater Technology
=> Renal Dialysis Technology
=> Respiratory Care Technology
=> Cardiac Care Technology
=> Perfusion Technology
=> Physician Assistant
=> Emergency Medicine Technology
=> Environmental Sciences
For more details please contact
Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagara,
Mysore – 570 015,
Fax No. +91-821-2548394
Leave your comments for JSS University Mysore announces BSc Programmes Admission 2020-21
Stay connected with us on
Today: Mar 01, 2024