Guru Ravidas Ayurved University (GRAU), Hoshiarpur invites applications for Guru Ravidas Ayurved University Punjab Ayush Entrance Test (GRAU PAET) for the year 2015.
GRAU PAET is an yearly exam conducted for admissions to BAMS/BHMS at Guru Ravidas Ayurved University (GRAU), Hoshiarpur
Guru Ravidas Ayurved University Punjab Ayush Entrance Test (GRAU PAET) is conducted by Guru Ravidas Ayurved University (GRAU), Hoshiarpur.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
=> Eligibility and qualifications will be as per Punjab Govt. Notification No. 5/3/11-3HBIII/3315 dated 12.05.2011 and its amendments/corrigendum issued from time to time.
=> The candidate should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English or its equivalent examination and the qualifying examination as a
candidate from a recognized institution/University before the time of counseling. The 10+2 or equivalent examination will be as per details given below :- The higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years education structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education;
=> The candidate should have passed the 10+2 examinations with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English or equivalent examinations as listed under 4 A(i) a to f, during the Annual Examination held in March April of the corresponding year, or earlier as a candidate from a recognized institution.
=> Those candidates who had been placed in compartment in the earlier years should clear the same along with the students of annual examination of the corresponding year.
=> A candidate who may have appeared in the qualifying examination in the annual batch, but whose result has been not declared may be provisionally permitted to appear in PAET the corresponding year.
=> Age: Candidate must have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31 December the corresponding year.
=> Should have passed his/her 10+2 examination or other qualifying examination in place of 10+2, as listed in 4 (A) (i) (a) to (f) above, from a recognized institution situated in the State of Punjab only except for the exemptions wherever applicable. The candidate would be required to submit a certificate to this effect from the Principal/ Head of the Institute last attended in the Prescribed Proforma.
=> In case candidate has also taken up Mathematics along with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English at 10+1 & 10+2, then the marks obtained in Mathematics shall not be considered for admission.
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
1. Candidates can apply for PAET-2015 only ―Online‖.
2. Prospectus can be downloaded from the University website www.graupunjab.org/www.grauadmission.com.
3. Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing University website www.graupunjab.org/www.grauadmission.com.
4. Instructions for Online submission of Application Form are available in the Prospectus and on the University websitewww.graupunjab.org/www.grauadmission.com.
5. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Prospectus and University website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
6. Candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence.
a. At least two printouts of online submitted application form.
b. 3 Copies of latest (taken after 01-01-2015) identical Photograph (should be passport size with white background) that scanned and uploaded on the Online Application form.
7. Please visit our website www.graupunjab.org for all regular and updated information concerning PAET-2015 and admissions/Date of counseling from time to time.
8. Candidate must ensure that mobile numbers, E-mail address filled in the online application form are his/her own as University will make communications by SMS or mail on given mobile number and mailing ID only. The Candidate himself/herself shall be held responsible for non-receipt of latest information due to wrong mobile number or mailing address filled in the online Application form.
9. Fee can be remitted online on University website through Debit Card or Credit Card. Fee shall not be accepted in any other mode. Candidature will be cancelled, who fails to deposit requisite fee.
10. Fee once deposited in the University account shall not be Refunded/Adjusted in any case.
11. Notwithstanding the participation of candidates in PAET-2015, only eligible candidates, as per Government notification/s, shall be considered for admission.
12. In case of any discrepancy or contradiction between the Government notification/s and the University instructions contained in the prospectus, the letter and the spirit of the notification/s shall be prevailing however in academic matters the University shall be the
13. This Prospectus is subject to alteration(s) or modification(s) at any time without notice. For updates please refer to University website from time to time.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of GRAU PAET: http://www.grauadmission.com/registration.aspx
Application Form: Rs. 4500/- for General Category (Rs. 3000/- for SC categories only) be deposited online by using Debit card or Credit card through University website i.e. www.graupunjab.org by due date and time.
GRAU PAET Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
AFTER DECLARATION OF PAET-2015 RESULT
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
Results will be announced on By 25th June, 2015.
For more details please contact
Guru Ravidas Ayurved University
Leave your comments for Guru Ravidas Ayurved University Punjab Ayush Entrance Test (GRAU PAET) 2015 Notification and Exam Datecomments powered by Disqus