Guru Ravidas Ayurved University (GRAU), Hoshiarpur invites applications for MD Homoeopathy for the year 2015.
MD Homoeopathy Admission is conducted by Guru Ravidas Ayurved University (GRAU), Hoshiarpur.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
No candidate shall be admitted to MD (Homoeopathy) course unless he/she possesses the degree of
a) Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (Direct Degree) or equivalent qualification in homoeopathy included in the Second Schedule to the Homoeopathy Central Council Act,1973(59 of 1973):
b) Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (Graded degree) or equivalent qualification in Homoeopathy included in the Second Schedule to the Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973(59 of 1973):
Note: Compulsory Rotatory Internship is essential and must be completed upto 30/05/2015
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
1. Candidates can apply for PGAET-2015(MD Homoeopathy) only “Online”.
2. Prospectus can be downloaded from the University website www.graupunjab.org/www.grauadmission.com .
3. Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing University website www.graupunjab.org/www.grauadmission.com.
4. Instructions for Online submission of Application Form are available in the Prospectus and on the University website www.graupunjab.org/www.grauadmission.com.
5. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Prospectus and University website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
6. Candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence.
a. At least two printouts of online submitted application form.
b. 3 Copies of latest (taken after 01-01-2015) identical Photograph (should be passport
size with white background) that scanned and uploaded on the Online Application form.
7. Please visit our website www.graupunjab.org for all regular and updated information concerning PGAET-2015(MD Homoeopathy) and admissions/Date of counseling from time to time.
8. Candidate must ensure that mobile numbers, E-mail address filled in the online application form are his/her own as University will make communications by SMS or mail on given mobile number and mailing ID only. The Candidate himself/herself shall be held responsible for non-receipt of latest information due to wrong mobile number or mailing address filled in the online Application form.
9. Fee can be remitted online on University website through Debit Card or Credit Card. Fee shall not be accepted in any other mode. Candidature will be cancelled, who fails to deposit requisite fee.
10. Fee once deposited in the University account shall not be Refunded/Adjusted in any case.
11. Notwithstanding the participation of candidates in PGAET-2015(MD Homoeopathy), only eligible candidates, as per Government notification/s, shall be considered for admission.
12. In case of any discrepancy or contradiction between the Government notification/s and the University instructions contained in the prospectus, the letter and the spirit of the notification/s shall be prevailing however in academic matters the University shall be the
13. This Prospectus is subject to alteration(s) or modification(s) at any time without notice.
For updates please refer to University website from time to time.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of MD Homoeopathy: http://www.grauadmission.com/PGRegistration.aspx
Application Fee: Rs.7000/- for General Category (Rs.4500/-for SC categories only)
MD Homoeopathy Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
Results will be announced on By 25th June, 2015.
For more details please contact
Guru Ravidas Ayurved University
Email:- [email protected]
Leave your comments for Guru Ravidas Ayurved University announces MD Homoeopathy Admission 2015comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on