Guru Jambeshwar University Directorate of Distance Education invites applications for admissions to Distance Education Courses for the academic year 2015 - 16.
Distance Education Courses is conducted by Guru Jambeshwar University Directorate of Distance Education.
1. PGDCA /1st Year of MCA (3 years)
2. M.Sc (Computer Science) / 2nd Year MCA (3 years) (lateral entry)
3. MCA 3rd Year (lateral entry)
4. MCA (5 Years integrated course after 10+2) /MCA (5 years integrated courses lateral entry after 3 years diploma)
Management & Related Courses
5. Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) BBA 2nd year (lateral entry)
6. Master of Business Administration (MBA) MBA 2nd Year (lateral entry)
7. Master of Commerce (M.Com)
8. PG Diploma in Taxation (PGDT)
9. PG Diploma in Industrial Safety Management (PGDISM)
Mass Communication & Related Courses
10. B.A. (Mass Communication)
11. M.A. (Mass Communication), M.A. (Mass Communication) 2nd Year (lateral entry)
12. PG Diploma in Advertising & Public Relations (PGDA&PR)
13. PG Diploma in Environmental Management (PGDEM)
14. PG Diploma in Bakery Science & Tech. (PGDBST)
15. PG Diploma in Counselling & Behaviour Modification (PGDCBM)
16. M.Sc (Mathematics)
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
The cost of prospectus is Rs.400/- (Rs.100/- for SC, BC, SBC & EBP of Haryana) which can be paid along with admission fee. Admission procedure (along-with fee submission) will be online for direct student as well as those students who wish to take admission through study centres
The admission procedure will start on University website w.e.f. 28th July 2015
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of Distance Education Courses: www.gjust.ac.in
The cost of prospectus is Rs.400/- (Rs.100/- for SC, BC, SBC & EBP of Haryana)
Distance Education Courses Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Guru Jambeshwar University Directorate of Distance Education
Ph.: 01662-263157, University
Leave your comments for Guru Jambeshwar University announces Distance Education Admissions 2015comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on