Dr YSR National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management, Hyderabad invites applications for admissions to UG, PG Programmes in Tourism for the academic year 2015.
=> MBA (Tourism and Hospitality)- 2 years
=> PGDM (Tourism Management)- 2 years
=> BBA (Tourism and Hospitality)- 4 years
=> B.Sc. (Hospitality and Hotel Administration)- 3 years
MBA (Tourism and Hospitality)
- Candidates must have completed an Undergraduate Degree, including Tourism and Hospitality with 50% marks aggregate (can be relaxed by 5% for SC/ ST candidates).
- Candidates should have appeared for any of the management aptitude tests viz., MAT / ICET /CAT
PGDM (Tourism Management)
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree of any stream including those of Tourism and Hospitality, with at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories).
- Candidates should have appeared for any of the management aptitude tests viz., MAT/ ICET/ CAT.
BBA (Tourism and Hospitality)
- Intermediate pass or equivalent (10+2 stream)/ 3-years Diploma in Travel and Tourism/ 3-years Diploma in Hospitality and Catering Technology from any Govt. recognized college.
B.Sc. (Hospitality and Hotel Administration)
- Plus two level examination in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination or State Boards of Secondary Education. Or
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University. Or
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level. Or
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University. Or
- Any Public School/ Board/ University Examination in India or in a foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education. Or
- HSC Vocational Examination. Or
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects including English as one of the Subjects. Or
Candidates can register online at http://www.nithm.ac.in/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=249
Last date for receipt of applications:15th June, 2015
=> The selection is made strictly on the basis of merit. Selection would be through Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview for admission into MBA, PGDM programmes.
=> Candidate selection is based on their performance in NITHM Aptitude Test for admission into BBA programme.
=> Candidate must be qualified in NCHM JEE – 2015 for admission into B.Sc. programme
Telecom Nagar, Gachibowli, Hyderabad - 500032
Phone: 040-23000472 / 73
Leave your comments for Dr YSR National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management, Hyderabad invites application for UG, PG Programmes in Tourism 2015comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on