LNM Institute of Information Technology, Jaipur invites applications for B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) for the year 2015.
B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) is conducted by LNM Institute of Information Technology, Jaipur
Total Seats: 400
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
=> The applicant must be appearing for JEE (Main) 2015 conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education
=> The applicant must have secured at least 60% aggregate marks in Class 10th
=> The applicant must have secured at least 60% aggregate marks in class 12th
=> The applicant must have secured aggregate 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in class 12th
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
Stage I (Fill in Personal and Address Details; Pay the Application fee)
1. Click on "New Registration" and fill the mandatory information to create an account.
2. Your account details containing Application ID and Password for your online application will be sent to your email-id and mobile no.
3. Log into your account, using the Sign In on the admission portal. Fill the information in the online form/ student information.
4. Pay the application fee of Rs. 1,600/- to complete the application. The fee can be paid in either of the following ways:
a) Pay online using Debit card / Credit card / Net-banking, OR
b) Pay through a demand draft drawn in favor of The LNM Institute of Information Technology payable at Jaipur. Fill in the required demand draft details in the online application form and submit it on or before 1st June 2015. Please write your name, application ID, mobile no. and email-id at the back of the demand draft and send it to LNMIIT by speed post or registered post only. The demand draft must be delivered at
LNMIIT on or before 5th June 2015.
Stage II (Fill in Eligibility Details, Participation in Talent Search Exams and Sports and Branch preferences)
5. Fill in the JEE (Main) Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics marks as soon as the score is declared but not later than the last date for updating eligibility details.
6. Fill in the Class 12 Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics marks, and total marks as soon as the Board result is declared but not later than the last date for updating eligibility details.
7. Generate PDF of your form and print it for future use.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of B.Tech: http://22.214.171.124/ugadm/
Application fee: Rs 1600.00
B.Tech Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
The Institute offers B.Tech programmes in the following disciplines:
=> Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)*
=> Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
=> Communication and Computer Engineering (CCE)*
=> Mechanical - Mechatronics Engineering (MME)
=> Mechanical Engineering (ME)
The LNMIIT will draw a merit list only on the basis of the total marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in JEE (Main) 2015 of only those applicants who apply to LNMIIT for admission and fulfill the eligibility criteria. A minimum cut- off individually for Physics Chemistry Mathematics as well as total marks shall be considered for making the merit list. The admission will be based on this merit list.
For more details please contact
Postal Address (For Speed post and Registered Post only):
The LNM Institute of Information Technology,
Rupa ki Nangal,
Phone lines are open from 9 AM to 5 PM on working days only.
Tel: +91-141-5191-775 / 791 / 792
Email: [email protected]
Leave your comments for BTech Admission 2015 @ LNM Institute of Information Technology, Jaipurcomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on