English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU), Hyderabad invites applications for B.Ed English for the year 2015.
B.Ed English Admission is conducted by English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU), Hyderabad.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
=> B A in English with 50% marks OR
=> M A in English with 50% marks OR
=> Pursuing any of the qualifying degrees mentioned above (provided the candidate scores the minimum eligibility percentage stated above at the time of admission) (Reservation for SC/ST/OBC and other categories shall be as per the rules of the Central Government.)
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
Step 1: Downloading the prospectus and Instructions documents
1. Download the Prospectus and Instructions from the website: www.efluniversity.ac.in and check the academic programmes offered and the eligibility criteria for each programme.
2. Keep the scanned copies of the following documents ready
a) your photograph
b )y ou r signature
c) caste certificate, if you belong to SC/ST/OBC categories
d) WDP/PWD certificates issued by a competent authority, if you are seeking admission against the WDP/PWD quota
e) credit card/debit card/Net banking codes, if you are paying the fee online
f) JRF certificate, if you are a JRF awardee.
3. Also keep a valid email ID and Mobile phone number with you.
Step 2: Fill in the Online Registration form
1. Click on EFLU Registration Online to get the application form.
2. Complete the details required, upload your passport photograph, signature and certificates if any, and your mode of payment. Then click the Submit button.
3. Retain your Username and Password that appear for further reference. You will also receive an SMS and email alert informing you of the same.
4. Print the Bank Challan/s that opens on the link (for challan mode of payment) OR
5. Pay the required fees online using Net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card of any bank
following the link that appears (see Instructions for Payment of Entrance Test Fee for more details).
6. Once the payment is made, you will receive an SMS and email confirming your payment.
=> You must apply online through http://www.efluniversity.ac.in website. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
=> You must have a valid personal e-mail id. It should be kept active until the completion of the admission process. In case you do not have a valid personal email id, you should create a new email id before applying online.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of B.Ed English: http://eflu.verityinfosol.com/
Candidates are required to submit following Documents:
1. To submit a hard copy of your application, take a printout of the application and afix a photograph in the appropriate box.
2. Pin/staple the application and other relevant papers in the folowing order:
(a) Hard copy of the filed in online application form with a pasport size photo afixed in the space provided (photo should be afixed using gum and not stapled) and University copy of Chalan (Applicable for Chalan payment).
=> the academic qualification certificates acording to the eligibilty specified for the course.
=> the latest relevant certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC/PWD/WDP candidates.
=> the JRF certificate, if awarded, for Ph.D. applications.
iv. the certificates in support of distinction achieved in sports activities at State / National evel (if applying for admision to P.G. programmes only)
v. (a) Prof of Residence & Study Certificate upto +2 level in the case of candidates applying for BA programmes.
(b) Scaned copies of parent’s/guardian’s Aadhar/Voter ID/ Ration card as addres prof.
Note: Incomplete applications, ineligible applications, applications not acompanied by the requisite enclosures and those received after the
closing date wil not be entertained.
The fee is Rs. 350/- in the case of General/OBC/WDP candidates and Rs. 150/- in the case of SC/ST/PWD candidates and is non-refundable.
B.Ed English Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
List of cities where B.Ed English will be conducted in 2015
For more details please contact
Post he hard copy of your application to
The Controler of Examinations
Leave your comments for BEd English Admission 2015 @ English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU), Hyderabadcomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on