Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), Hyderabad invites applications for Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test (AP PGLCET) for the year 2015.
Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test (AP PGLCET) is an yearly exam conducted for admissions to LLM in Andhra Pradesh State Law colleges.
AP PGLCET is conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), Hyderabad
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
=> Candidates holding LL.B.. degree on the date of application and candidates who have appeared/appearing for LL.B. Final year examination are also eligible.
=> The Candidates seeking admission into LL.M. (Private Appearance) of Osmania University, Hyderabad shall have a minimum experience of 3-years as a judicial officer or 3-years standing as an advocate on the date of appearing for AP PGLCET 2015.
=> A candidate appearing for LLB degree examinations may take the PGLCET in anticipation of results. However he should pass at the time of counseling.
=> The candidate should be an Indian National and should satisfy Local/Unreserved status requirement as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions) Order, 1974 and the amendments made there to from time to time.
Note: Mere appearance in PGLCET will not give any right of admission. The candidate should satisfy all the eligibility criteria and should satisfy rules governing admission as are applicable.
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
1) Candidates who wish to apply for PGLCET 2015 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in ONLINE APPLICATION. The required information should be collected from the relevant documents.
2) Candidates are requested to check the filled in particulars before pressing SUBMIT button DURING online application. If candidate wish to change, he/she can change selecting the EDIT button. After verifying and satisfying, submit the ONLINE APPLICATION.
3) After submission of ONLINE APPLICATION, if any corrections are to be incorporated, candidate can login to the website with his details and modify the information. If candidate wants to change the information which is not allowed on the website, candidate has to submit their complaint selecting the "Submit Complaint" in Help Desk provided on the Home Page. Data will be changed only if documentary evidence is satisfactory. HENCE, CANDIDATES ARE REQUESTED TO FILL THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM CAREFULLY
4) Documental Information can be collected as mentioned below.
Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Degree
- Marks Memo./ Hall ticket number of Degree
Date of Birth
- Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Hall ticket No. of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate - SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)
- The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or competent authority.
Income of Parents (income is less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs)
- The Income certificate issued by competent authority.
Category (SC, ST, BC. Etc.)
- The Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP etc.)
- The Certificate issued by competent authority
5) It is advised to visit your allotted Examination Center well before so that you can take examination tension-free.
6) You will not be ALLOWED to take exam if you are late, we suggest you to reach the exam centre before the exam start time.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of AP PGLCET: http://aplawcet.org/
Candidates are required to submit following Documents:
Other Information required for filling Online Application
=> Recent passport size digital color photograph (size < 30 KB) of candidate for uploading .
=> Digital Signature of the candidate (size15 KB) of candidate for uploading.
=> Examination Center to which candidate wishes to appear LAWCET exam.
=> Gender (Male / Female.)
=> Community (Non-Minority / Minority).
=> Mobile Number of the candidate.
=> E- Mail of the candidate.
=> Place where Studied Graduation - URBAN or RURAL area .
AP PGLCET Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
OLD MBA Building (1st Floor),
S.V. UNIVERSITY, Tirupati - 517 502.
Ph : +91-8574-2289414, 2289545
Fax : +91-8574-2289544
E-Mail : [email protected]
Leave your comments for AP PGLCET 2015 Notification and Exam Datescomments powered by Disqus