Application invites for Xavier Admission Test (XAT) 2015 Entrance Test to get an admission to Xavier Labour Research Institute, XLRI Jamshedpur.
* Candidates who intend to take up the XAT must have a bachelors degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized university or a deemed university under the 10+2+3 or the 10+2+4 system.
* Students in their final year are also eligible, provided they produce valid documents certifying course completion to the admitted institute before the program commences.
* The candidates must hold a recognized Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or complete their graduation by June 10, 2015.
1: XAT Registration: Visit xatonline.net.in, click 'XAT Registration' and fill the form.
2: XAT ID and Password: Post-registration, you immediately get your unique auto-generated XAT ID and password on the registered email-ID. Verify those credentials by logging in again.
3: Complete Form: Log in using your ID and password, and change the password. Once this is done, update your education details.
4: Upload recent colour passport size photo (Specifications given on official website)
5: Upload scanned signature (Specifications given on official website)
6: Payment - Through Bank branches or Online
(a) Through Bank Branches
• Download and print XAT Pay-in-slip.
• Carry the printed XAT Pay-in-slip to the bank branch to make the payment.
• Visit the website, log in using previously generated ID & password, fill the bank transaction ID no. & date of payment and complete the form.
• Print the XAT Registration Confirmation Page.
• Affix the XAT's copy of the pay-in-slip in the space provided on the lower half of the XAT Registration Confirmation Page.
(b) Through Payment Gateway
• Make online payment using the payment gateway vide Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
• After a successful transaction, you are redirected to the XAT Registration Confirmation Page - Online Payment Mode. Save and print a copy of this page.
7: Send the XAT Registration Confirmation Page to XAT Office through Courier / Registered Post / Speed Post before the last date mentioned in the notification.
8: Visit the website and download admit card in the period mentioned.
XAT 2015 important dates have been released and the registration procedure has begun. The Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is conducted at national level by XLRI on behalf of Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI) for admission to management programmes such as MBA (Masters of Business Administration), PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) etc.
Applications available from: August 12, 2014
Last date for application: November 22, 2014
Last date to change choice of examination centre: November 26, 2014
Downloading of online admit cards available from: December 18, 2014
Last date to download online admit card: December 31, 2014
XAT 2015 examination date: January 4, 2015 from 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM
Declaration of XAT 2015 results on: January 31, 2014
Leave your comments for XAT 2015 (Xavier Admission Test)comments powered by Disqus