Vels Entrance Exam (VEE-2014) is a Common Entrance Examination conducted for admission to B.E/ M.E, M.B.A, M.C.A, B. Pharm., Pharm. D, and M. Pharm/ Phar.D (P.B) Courses.
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Computer Science & Engineering
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Pharm. D (Doctor in Pharmacy) - 6 Years
Finance, HR, Marketing, System and Production
Logistics and Shipping Management
Logistics and Supply Chain Management (CII)
International Travel & Tourism Management
Advertising and Creative Management (iNurture)
Computer Science & Engineering
Power Electronics and Devices
Construction Engineering and Mangement
Computer Integrated Management
Candidates who are residents of India or Non resident Indians whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1989 are eligible to apply for VEE 2012. They should have studied in full time formal education in their schooling.
A pass in 10 +2 or its equivalent with 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
For B. Pharm., Pharm. D
A pass in 10 +2 or its equivalent with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology.
For SC / ST students a pass in +2 is sufficient.
For M.E. (all streams)
A pass in B.E. from a recognized university
For M.C.A / M.B.A
A pass in 10 +2 +3 Pattern or its equivalent
For M. Pharm. / Pharm. D (P.B)
A pass in B. Pharm. 10 +2 +4 examinations and final year degree examination are also eligible to apply.
Tamil Nadu: Chennai, Vellore, Cuddalore, Trichy, Madurai.
Kerala: Kottayam, Trichur, Cochin, Mallapuram, Calicut, Trichur.
A.P: Nellore, Ongole, Vijayawada, Vizag, Hyderabad.
U.P: Kanpur, Allahabad, lucknow
* Date of Entrance Examination: 10th May, 2014 (Saturday) Time: 2:00 p.m to 3:30 p.m.
* Hall Tickets will be issued so as to reach the candidates at least 15 days prior to the date of Examination.
* The last date for submission of filled-in application forms online, or by post or in person is 30th April, 2014.
* For application forms received on or after April 19th, 2014
* Hall tickets will be sent to the respective test centers to be collected by the candidates on the day of Examination.
Application Forms can be obtained,
* By sending a demand draft for Rs. 850/- drawn in favor of "The Registrar, Vels University" payable at Chennai, with a request letter and a self addressed envelope containing the full address of the applicant.
* Applying online and submitting the application with a payment of Rs.800/-, to be paid online using Debit/Credit card or net banking.
By handing over a demand draft or cash of Rs. 800/-in person at Vels University campus at Pallavaram, Chennai. (or) at the City administrative office.
* Results of the entrance examination will be published in the University website within 15-20 days from the date of the Exam.
* Call letters will be sent for counseling in batches and allotment of batches will be made on the basis of rank secured in the Entrance Examination.
Admission will be based on the marks scored in the Entrance Examination and the marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
OMR Sheet will be provided for answering.
The Registrar - Vels University
Velan Nagar, P.V. Vaithyalingam Road
Pallavaram, Chennai 600 117
Tel : +91 44 2266 2500 / 01 / 02
Fax : +91 44 2266 2513
City administrative Office:
521/2 , Anna Salai ( opp. G.R. Complex) Nandanam
Chennai 600 035.
Tel : +91 44 24315541
Fax : +91 44 24315542
For Admissions, Contact
Tel : +91 7305 111 222
1. Candidates who produce the Hall Ticket alone will be allowed to enter the examination hall. Read each question carefully and thoroughly. Before answering a question, determine exactly what is being asked.
2. Use HB pencil for shading inside the oval and write the letter of the corresponding shading inside the rectangular box using pencil as shown below:
3. Ensure your choice before shading. If you wish to change your choice erase the pencil shading completely and shade the new oval. Rough work, if any is allowed to be done on the question booklet only.
4. Do not make any stray marks inside the answer ovals as the scanner will treat it as multiple shading. Handle this sheet with care.
5. Shade the correct answer and write the letter of the corresponding shading inside the rectangular box of every answer. Only shading will be evaluated.
6. The candidate should return question booklet and answer sheet to the chief superintendent after the examination is over.
7. Appropriate civil / criminal proceedings will be initiated against the candidate if he/she attempts to take part of the question booklet or answer sheet outside the examination hall.
8. No candidate will be permitted to leave the examination hall till the examination is over.
Leave your comments for VEE 2014, VELS Entrance Examcomments powered by Disqus