Devi Ahilya Vishwavidhyalaya, Indore announces schedule for admission in the following UG/PG and Diploma courses offered at its University Teaching Department for the session 2014-15. BCA (Bachelor’s of Computer Application); B.P.E (Bachelor’s of Physical Education).
* M.Sc / M.A (Mathematics, Statistics), M.Sc (Physics / Physics-Material Science / Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Applied Mathematics)
* M.Sc (Life Science / Industrial Microbiology / Biochemistry / Bio-informatics / Genetic Engineering)
* M.Sc Biotechnology - (Industry Sponsored Seats), M.SC (Computer Science / IT/ Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation)
* M.A (Economics, Sanskrit Jyotish, Sanskrit Sahitya, Function Hindi, Translation & Literature, Yoga)
* M.S.W. B.L.I.Sc., (Central Library Offers BLISC and MLISC, both one year courses), M.Ed. B.P.E, M.P.Ed., MBA (Comp Mang)
Diploma in Interior designing (Self Finance), Diploma in Dramatics
PG Diploma in Population Education & Demography
PG Diploma in Advanced Translation and Functional Hindi
PG Diploma in Guidance and Counseling
PG Diploma in Yoga Therapy
The entrance test for the courses will be conducted by concerned school of studies. The application fee is Rs. 400/- (In case of SC/ST candidates, Rs. 250/-only) The application fee can be paid through demand draft in the name of REGISTRAR, Devi Ahilya University, Indore payable at Indore
* The candidate is advised to apply for admission only if he/she fulfills the eligibility requirements. The onus of checking appropriate eligibility lies with the candidate
* The application form be downloaded from university website (www.dauniv.ac.in)
* Application fee for Admission-2014 is Rs. 400/- (SC/ST Rs.250/-) payable at Indore in the form of Demand Draft in the name of Registrar, D.A.V.V, Indore
* For School of Computer Science and IT applicants, the application form can be filled online through www.mponline.gov.in or its authorized kiosk centre
* Applicants are advised to go through university website. University reserves the right to modify / alter any information provided in advertisement at any stage
School of Studies Dates of Entrance Test
School of Economics (SOE): 27th June 2014, reporting time 10.00 a.m.
School of Physics (SOPHY): 02nd July 2014, reporting time 09.30 a.m.
School of Statistics (SOST): 26th June 2014, reporting time 03.00 p.m.
School of Mathematics (SOMT): 26th June 2014, reporting time 09.30 a.m.
School of Chemical Sci. (SOCHEM): 25th June 2014, reporting time 01.30 a.m.
School of Life Sciences (SOLIFE): 25th June 2014, reporting time 08.30 a.m.
For M.Sc Life Sciences programme: 25th June 2014, reporting time 11.00 a.m.
School of Bio Chemistry (SOBIOCHEM): 24th June 2014, reporting time 01.00 p.m.
School of Biotechnology (SOBIOTECH): 24th June 2014, reporting time 09.00 a.m.
School of Computer Sci & IT (SOCIT): 25 June 2014, reporting time 09.00 a.m.
School of Instrumentation (SOINST): 26th June 2014, reporting time 10.00 a.m.
School of Languages (SOLANG): 04th July 2014, reporting time 09.00 a.m.
School of Library Science (SOLIB): 04th July 2014, reporting time 10.00 a.m in the university central Library
School of Physical Education (SOPE): 10th & 11th July 2014 for B.P.E. reporting time 10.00 a.m
07th July 2014 for M.P.Ed reporting time 10.00 a.m
Yoga Centres: 30th June 2014 for M.A. (Yoga), 01st July for PG Diploma (Yoga Therapy)
School of Studies: Date of counseling
School of Electronics (SOELEX): 01 July, 2014, reporting time 09.00 a.m.
School of Social Sciences (SOSS): 26th June 2014, reporting time 10.00 a.m.
School of Education (SOEDU): 02nd July 2014, reporting time 10.00 a.m.
Institute of Engg & Technology (IET): 03rd July 2014, reporting time 10.00 a.m.
School of Biotechnology (SOBIOTECH): 30th June 2014 & 01st July 2014 reporting time 09.00 a.m.
Leave your comments for UG PG and Diploma Admissions 2014 at Devi Ahilya University (DAU), Indorecomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on