It is hereby notified that the I Semester Practical Exams (Backlog) of M.B.A./M.C.A courses will be held in the month of January 2014. The following are the last dates for the payment of examination fee and submission of application forms:
(i) Last date for payment of examination fee and submission of application form without fine: 22/01/2014
(ii) Last date for payment of examination fee and submission of application form with a fine of Rs.100/- : 24/01/2014
1. M.B.A/M.C.A I Semester
One Subject : Rs.250/-
Two Subjects : Rs.500/-
More than Two Subjects : Rs.800/-
1. The date of commencement of Examinations and detailed Time-Table will be notified in due course.
2. Application form(s) will not be accepted directly from any candidate or from the Principal after the due date.
3. The Students should fill the Online examination form and submit to the Principal concerned.
4. The students should enter their name correctly in the examination form as per their Degree certificates. Telangana University will not be responsible for any mistakes in the candidate’s details.
5. The students of campus colleges have to pay the fee through B Challan (which is available in the college office) in favour of the Registrar, TU, Examinations Accounts (31079102875) payable at State Bank of India, Telangana University Branch(Code No.13804), Nizamabad – 503 322.
6. For Affiliated colleges, payment of fee must be in the form of consolidated Demand Draft (course-wise) from any Nationalised Bank drawn in favour of The Registrar, Telangana University, Nizamabad.Any other mode of payment is not accepted. Following are the last dates for consolidated payment
of examination fee by the Principal (through DD):
i) Without fine :23-01-2014
ii) With a fine of Rs.100/- :25-01-2014
7. FEE PAID ONCE CANNOT BE REFUNDED OR ADJUSTED FOR ANY FUTURE EXAMINATION
8. Application forms should be scrutinized and signedby the Principal/ Academic Co-ordinator of the college in accordance with the guidelines and instructions issued and should be tied up separately in chronological order. Applications of not eligible candidates are liable for rejection at any stage whenever they are detected. For this, the University will not be held responsible in any manner.
9. The Principals are requested to forward all the examination application forms of the eligible candidates duly attested on or before 25.01.2014
by 4.00pm without fail. Forms received after the due date will be levied a penal fee of Rs. 1000/- per day.
10.The Principals are requested to submit compulsory the following documents along with the application forms, otherwise their forms will not be accepted.
(i) 3 hard copies of nominal rolls in the prescribed proforma approved by Director, Directorate of Academic Audit, TU.
(ii) The detailed fee statement signed by the college Principal.
(iii)No Dues Certificate and Affiliation extension order for the year 2013-14 with sanctioned strength issued by the Directorate of Academic Audit, TU.
(iv)The copy of online EAF form signed by the candidate after verifying the name and Subject Titles.
(v) The Principals are also requested to submit Subject-wise/Paper-wise data (in duplicate) separately.
Leave your comments for Telangana University MBA and MCA Admission 2014comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on