SDMIMD’s core offering is the two year residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA). The programme is a multi-faceted experience with a combination of contemporary conceptual and industry practices.
* Graduates/Final Year Graduation students appearing for CAT/XAT /GMAT/CMAT
* Full time graduation courses in any discipline from any college recognised by the AICTE or the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
* Consistent academic record of not less than 50% aggregate from 10th Std onwards
* Download from our website www.sdmimd.ac.in
* You can also submit the Application Form online through our website www.sdmimd.ac.in
* Applications available at all T.I.M.E / IMS branches in India on payment of application fee.
* Applications can also be purchased from SDMIMD, Mysore.
* Applicants will be shortlisted based on consistent academic performance, competitive exam score and work experience as applicable
* Short listed applicants will be called for Personal Interview in Mar 2014 to be held at several centres across India as mentioned in the Application Form
* Selected students will be intimated by email/phone/mobile
* Last date for submitting SDMIMD PGDM 2014-16 application form is 07 Feb 2014
Rs 9.5 Lakhs for the 2 year PGDM program including Hostel fee
For admissions related queries please feel free to contact -
Ms. Rekha Ganapathy
SDM INSTITUTE FOR MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT
Site No. 1, Chamundi Hill Road
MYSORE 570 011.
Tel. No. +91-821- 2429722, 2429161 Extn.1002
Fax : +91-821-2425557
Prof. Prasad S.N.
Chairperson – Admissions
Mobile : 09741410540
Tel. No. +91-821-2429722 Extn.1004
Leave your comments for SDM Institute for Management Development PGDM Admission 2014comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on