The Tata-Dhan Academy (TDA) is currently accepting applications for the 15th Post Graduation in Development Management (PDM). Applications should be submitted on or before February 28,2014.
* Graduates or postgraduates in any discipline with minimum of 50% marks (or equivalent).
* Graduates in agriculture/engineering possessing more than 70% marks are eligible to apply.
* Those completing their courses by June 2014 can apply.
* Age: Below 26 years on 1st July 2014.
* Professionals, first time graduates from families, candidates working in development organizations with high motivational factors and enthusiasm to work for and with the poor communities are encouraged to apply.
Selection will be through Development Management Admission Test (DMAT) followed by personal interviews and group discussion. Selection results will be announced in the website. Candidates should mention their Full mailing address, Contact number, Email ID in the application form which will help the Admission Team to intimate all of the candidates individually.
Test dates and centres will be announced on this website. Please visit regularly for updated information.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of written test DMAT (Development Management Admission Test), an objective exam which consists of tests on:
* Proficiency in English
* Quantitative ability
* Analytical reasoning
Performance in all the three areas will be taken into account in selecting candidates.
Full Fellowship is given to those who agree to serve in designated organizations for three years (provided with a decent salary) after completion of PDM. The fellowship covers all fees, course materials, board and lodging.
TDA facilitates placement of its students, known for their competence and quality, in designated development organizations (NGOs). Some of the organizations with whom TDA has tie-ups for placements are National Dairy Development Board (NDDB), Foundation for Ecological Security (FES), Child In Need Institute (CINI), South Indian Federation of Fishermen Societies (SIFFS), Pratham, Aga Khan Rural Support Programme India (AKRSP), Shramik Bharti, Charutar Arogya Mandal, Tribal Health Initiative (THI), and DHAN Foundation.
You can apply using any of the following methods:
* Download the application form in pdf format and send the filled-in application to [email protected] through email and send a Demand Draft for Rs.500/- in favour of "Tata-Dhan Academy" payable at Madurai by post.
* CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE using the online application form and send a Demand Draft for Rs.500/- in favour of "Tata-Dhan Academy" payable at Madurai.
* Request an application form by sending a Demand Draft for Rs.500/- in favour of "Tata-Dhan Academy" payable at Madurai. The fee includes application cum brochure cost and registration fee also.
* Incomplete application form will be summarily rejected.
Leave your comments for Post Graduation in Development Management (PDM) Admission 2014, Tata Dhan Academy, Maduraicomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on