T A PAI Management Institute, Manipal application is invited for PGDM, PGDM-Healthcare, PGDM-BKFS 2014-16
Applications are invited for the TWO year full-time esidential Post Graduate Programs with specializations.
offered in Marketing, Finance, Systems, Human Resource & Operations Management
• Refer our website www.tapmi.edu.in for eligibility requirements and admission process before applying
• 100% Placements / Ranked No. 19 by Business Today B-School Survey (Oct. 2013)
Centres for Group Discussion & Personal Interview
• NORTH: New Delhi
• EAST: Kolkata
• WEST: Mumbai, Ahmedabad
• SOUTH: Manipal, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad & Cochin
1. Read all instructions carefully before filling up the Application Form ONLINE.
2. The application is valid for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management 2014-16 (PGDM 2014-16), Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Healthcare 2014-16 (PGDM-HC 2014-16) and Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Banking & Financial Services 2014-16 (PGDM-BKFS 2014-16) Programmes of TAPMI, Manipal.
3. Application must be complete in all respects and filled with requisite information. No blanks can be left. Once the form is filled and submitted, the candidate could view it but no further amendments are possible.
4. Candidates have to appear for any of the below mentioned Entrance Tests, and submit the details of the test they intend to take along with its registration number(s), in the TAPMI Application Form.
a) Common Admission Test (CAT) being conducted by the IIMs between 16th October, 2013 and 11th November, 2013.
b) Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) being conducted by XLRI on 5th January, 2014.
c) GMAT conducted on any date between 1st January 2012 and 15th January 2014.
d) MAT 2013 (September or December) being conducted by AIMA – for PGDM-Healthcare programme only.
5. While filling details in the TAPMI Application Form, candidates should take care to ensure:
a) Their name is filled exactly as it appeared in CAT/ XAT/GMAT/MAT application form.
b) Indicate their CAT/XAT/GMAT/MAT Registration Number as given in the CAT/XAT/GMAT/MAT Admit Card.
c) Upload a passport size photograph in .jpg/.pdf format with less than 1 MB size, along with the application form.
7. Candidates using GMAT tests must submit their Score Cards along with the application form as a scanned copy in .jpg/.pdf format, with less than 500 KB size.
8. All applications are to be submitted ONLINE only.
9. Interim inquiries on admission status of individual candidates will not be entertained.
10. Visit http://www.tapmi.edu.in/admissions/faq/ for any further information and updates on admissions 2014.
11. The admissions process for PGDM, PGDM-HC & PGDM-BKFS 2014-16 would use the scores of CAT/XAT/GMAT/MAT or assessment of candidates along with other selection parameters.
12. Separate application has to be submitted for each of the 3 programs on payment Rs. 1500/- (Rs.3100 or USD-50/ for NRIs).
13. The above procedure may be changed depending on the circumstances developments that may arise.
14. Any disputes regarding the Admissions to these programs are subject to the jurisdiction of Udupi.
Ph: 0820 2701010/ 70
E-mail: [email protected]
Apply online: www.tapmi.edu.in/admissions
Leave your comments for Post Graduate Programmes in Management Admission 2014-16 at T A PAI Management Institute, Manipalcomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on