Great Lakes' flagship full time Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) helps transform high potential professionals in to competent business managers and decision makers in a short span of 1 year. The program is designed to make the students business-ready and capable of responding to complex business requirements that arise in a changing global business environment. Throughout the course of study, emphasis is placed on skill development, team-work, inclusivity principles and value-based management creating "Business Ready Managers".
* All applicants are required to appear for GMAT/CAT*/XAT +/CMAT 2013 before applying to Great Lakes Institute of Management.
* For PGPM 2014, Great Lakes Institute of Management will accept CAT scores of the year 2012 and 2013, XAT scores of the year 2013 and 2014 or GMAT scores taken after Jan 1, 2011
* All applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution
* A minimum work experience of two years by March 31, 2014 is mandatory and candidates found not fulfilling this criteria will not be admitted. Candidates with less than 24 months of work experience by March 31, 2014 have to apply to the Great Lakes PGDM Program.
* Great Lakes uses CAT scores only for screening applications for admissions and IIMs have no role in the conduct of Great Lakes academic programs.
* +Great Lakes is not an associate institute of XLRI and uses XAT scores only for screening applicants for admission. XLRI has no role to play in the conduct of any of Great Lakes Management programs.
* Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply to Great Lakes Institute of Management by completing an online form.
* Candidates can choose to apply by any of the following methods:
- Visit the website www.greatlakes.edu.in and fill in the online application form after making a payment of INR 1,500. Candidates seeking to apply to both Great Lakes, Chennai and Great Lakes, Gurgaon (Delhi NCR) through a common application may do so by selecting the appropriate option in the registration form and paying an application fee of INR 2250/- only.
- Make a payment of INR 1,500 at select vendor outlet centers (the list of vendors as well as centers is given in our website) and procure a coded number key for applying online.
- Purchase the application form from the Great Lakes Offices in Chennai.
- The application process is online for all candidates
- Candidates have to provide the official email-id of the recommender. The recommendation letter will be collected from the final selected students' recommenders and it must be submitted online
All your queries regarding admission process can be sent to us at [email protected]
Last date of Application submission - 31 January 2014
Leave your comments for Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) Admission 2014 at Great Lakes Institute of Management, Gurgaoncomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on