Polytechnic Common Entrance Test Notification (CEEP Notitication) for Admission into 3 Years Polytechnic Diploma Courses for 2014.
* Candidates who have passed SSC or its equivalent & recognized by the Board of Secondary Education, A.P., Hyderabad are eligible.
* The candidates who have compartmentally passed or appearing for SSC are also eligible to apply. However, they must have passed in all the subjects before seeking admission.
Detailed information regarding eligibility, age and syllabi etc. are given in the “POLYCET-2014 Instructions-Booklet” which will be supplied along with the APPLICATION FORM and is available for sale at a cost of Rs 20/-(Rupees Twenty only) at all Govt Polytechnics, Private Polytechnics and AP online centers)
* State Board of Technical Education & Training, AP, Hyderabad has made arrangements to file online applications at various AP online/Helpline centres/ through payment gate way.
* In order to file application through these centers a filing fee of Rs.330/- (Rupees Three hundred and thirty only) (Excluding Application Cost) has to be paid to the operator by the candidate.
* The detailed procedure of filling up of the application form is available in the instructions booklet supplied along with the Application Form.
* Candidates are advised to read these instructions carefully before filling-up the Application duly filled in the application form is to be given to the Operator for filing Online.
* Commencement of sale of POLYCET-2014 booklet along with application (Booklet cost including Application Form for Rs 20/- ):: 06 -04-2014 (Sunday)
* Commencement of filing of online application form for Rs 330/- from Helpline centres/Aponline centres /Through payment gate way:: 06-04-2014 (Sunday)
* Last date for sale of POLYCET booklet and filing of online application:: 28-04-2014 (Monday)
* Date of conduct of POLYCET-2014: 21-05-2014 (Wednesday) Time: 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM
* The admission schedule (Web Counseling) will be notified in all leading Newspapers after declaration of POLYCET results.
* Candidates are advised to note that admissions into polytechnics for the academic year 2014-2015 shall be made on the basis of Web Counseling, where in candidates can opt for any course at any polytechnic in the order of priority and the allotment shall be made for his/her best preferred choice based on his/her merit and other admission rules in vogue.
* Details of Web counseling and helpline centres will be available on our website http://sbtetap.gov.in and shall also be notified in all leading Newspapers after declaration of POLYCET RESULTS.
a) Please note that only one Hall ticket will be generated against an APPLICATION FORM.
b) Fill the SSC Hall ticket Number, Year of Pass and Date of Birth on the application by verifying your SSC Hall ticket /SSC Certificate or its equivalent, as the candidate data is taken from SSC database.
c) The basic data pertaining to the candidates of other Boards is not available in the data base. The candidate has to visit any of the centres along with his photo for filing online application.
Leave your comments for POLYCET 2014, Polytechnic Common Entrance Testcomments powered by Disqus