Pravara Institute of Medical Science announces All India Common Entrance Test (PIMS - AICET-UG) for MBBS/BDS admissions for 2014 session.
1) Rural Medical College (MBBS): 125 intake capacity; Duration 4 & 1/2 Years plus One year Internship
2) Rural Dental College (BDS): 100 intake capacity; Duration 4 Years plus One year Internship
1) Candidate must be an Indian National. The Nationality Certificate issued by the District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate /Chief Metropolitan Magistrate or a valid passport will be considered as a proof of Nationality
2) The candidate must be born on or before 31st December 1997 to be eligible to appear for PIMS-AICET-UG 2014
3) Candidate must have passed any of the qualifying examinations as enumerated below:
The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to (10+2) Higher/Senior Secondary Examination which is conducted after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Bio-technology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English as a core course
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form : April 1, 2014
Distribution of Hall Ticket
Between 01.03.2014 to 09.04.2014
In case a candidate does not receive hall ticket by 21.04.2014 , he/she should immediately contact to Designated Authority PIMs-AICET-UG 2014 by E-mail [email protected]
Date & Time of Entrance Test Examination - Saturday, 26th April 2014 from 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm.
Annoucement of Results - 3rd June 2014 (Result will be available on www.pravara.com at 10 AM on same date)
Date of Counseling - 24th June 2014 to 27th June 2014.
Commecement of Classes - 1st August 2014
The PIMS-AICET- UG 2014 will be conducted at following centers: Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Delhi, Hyderabad, Cochin, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Pune and Aurangabad
Candidates can apply to University courses using any of the following 3 options:
Download the application form from this website and send it to University by desired date.
The prospectus can be purchased from University Admissions office or by writing to the following address on payment of Rs. 500/- (for by post add Rs.200.00 towards postal charges). The DD should be drawn in the name of Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Loni payable at Pune.
Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences
The prospectus is available at selected places in Mumbai, Pune,Aurangabad, Ahmednagar , Nashik, Chandigarh, Hyderabad , Kochi & Delhi.For Detail Address Click here....
Leave your comments for PIMS AICET 2014, PIMS All India Common Entrance Testcomments powered by Disqus