Tezpur University, Tezpur invites applications for PhD programs in following departments:
=> Computer Science & Engineering,
=> Civil Engineering, Electronics &
=> Communication Engineering,
=> Food Engineering & Technology,
=> Mechanical Engineering,
=> Chemical Sciences,
=> Mathematical Sciences,
=> Molecular Biology & Biotechnology,
=> Cultural Studies,
=> Mass Communication & Journalism,
=> Sociology and Business Administration.
Tezpur University, Tezpur invites applications for PhD programs for the year 2015. Ph.D. programme (Spring Semester) is conducted by Tezpur University, Tezpur.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
(i) Master’s Degree in Humanities and Social Sciences/ Management Sciences/ Science/Engineering/ Technology or Master’s Degree in allied subject with consistently good academic record and a minimum 55% marks or an equivalent CGPA in the Master’s degree.
(ii) BE/ B. Tech with an aggregate of 80% marks or equivalent CGPA with valid GATE Score.
(iii) A fellowship in Chartered Accountancy/ Company Secretaryship from a recognized Indian or a foreign institution with not less
than 60% or equivalent CGPA having a minimum of Bachelor’s degree. Prerequisites for admission and area of research are given in the TU web-site: www.tezu.ernet.in
Ph.D is Computer Based Test (CBT).
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
=> The candidates are required to fill-up the application form online on the University website www.tezu.ernet.in Candidates should read and follow the instructions (that is available on the website) carefully while filling up the relevant columns of the online application form.
=> On completion of the entire filing in process, the applicant is required to take a print-out of the form and the bank challan with all filled in data. The fee of Rs.500/-(Rs.250/- for SC/ST) is to be deposited in the Powerjyoti account of Tezpur University in State Bank of India through the printed challan.
=> The printed form along with the receipt of the fees deposited challan and other relevant documents (as given at the end of the form) is to be sent to the head of the relevant department.
=> Please note that the relevant copy of the bank challan (generated during the online process) shall be stamped and a journal number shall be entered by the bank.
=> This journal number must be entered in the relevant column to complete the process of online form filling
Ph.D Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
1. The Deans of all Schools, Tezpur University.
2. The Heads of all teaching departments, Tezpur University.
3. The Chairman, TUEE
4. The Registrar, Tezpur University.
5. The Finance Officer, Tezpur University.
6. The Secretary to the Office of the Vice-Chancellor, for kind information of the Vice-Chancellor, Tezpur University.
7. The Secretary, National Commission for SC & STs, Floor V, Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi - 003.
8. The Secretary, University Grants Commission, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi – 110 002.
9. The Deputy Secretary, Department of Secondary and Higher Education, MHRD, Govt. of India, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 001.
10. The Dy. Registrar (GA), Tezpur University, with a request to publish the admission notice in one immediate issue of
(i) The Assam Tribune and
(ii) Amar Asom using minimum space.
11. The Web Master, Tezpur University for launching the matter in the University Web-site.
12. The Assistant Registrar, (SC/ ST cell), Tezpur University.
13. Concerned file.
On the basis of Entrance test and personal interview conducted by the concerned department.
For more details please contact
Leave your comments for PhD Programme (Spring Semester) 2015, Tezpur University, Tezpurcomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on