Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy & Technology Management, Mumbai invites applications for Admission to Ph.D in Pharm Sciences for 2014.
2.1. M. Pharm. (min. two years) with minimum 60% of marks. or
M.Pharm. (min. two years) with minimum 55 percentage / grade B at Masters Level & B.Pharm with minimum 60 percentage/grade A at Bachelor level.
2.2. Candidates appearing or awaiting for final year results are not eligible to apply.
2.3. Any qualifying bachelors/Master degree completed by distance or
correspondence mode will not be eligible to apply.
2.4. Any qualifying Bachelors/Master degree completed by the candidate through Part time are eligible to apply
2.5. Candidates having experience in Pharma sector will be preferred.
2.6. Ph.D. Program is fulltime program. Attendance is mandatory as per prevailing rules of attendance for all the students, including Industry Sponsored students, admitted in Ph. D. program. During first year of the program, all students will have to complete Pre-Ph. D. course work. On successful completion of Pre-Ph.D. course work student will be registered for Ph. D.
2.7. Industry sponsored candidates are also eligible to apply provided they fulfill the requirements as per eligibility criteria and (point No. 2.6.) including NOC (No objection certificate) from the employer.
3 to 5 Years
* Online registration fee Rs.1000/-
* Registration fee is non refundable
Registration Online on website www.nmims.edu. Fill up online registration form & forward Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- (Non refundable) drawn in favour of SVKM’s NMIMS payable at Mumbai along with the below mentioned documents to:
Deputy Registrar (Admission)
Vile Parle (West), Mumbai-400 056.
• Copy of duly filled Online application form and payment advice form
• Degree Marksheet (All years) & Certificate (attested copy)
• Post Graduation Marksheet (All years) & Certificate (attested copy)
• Statement of Purpose (Format attached).SOP should describe area of research
• Score card of UGC/CSIR/ICMR or other equivalent examinations certificate with validity mentioned on it (if applicable)
Program fees for 1st year Ph D (Batch-2013) were Rs.1, 00,000/- (For Information only). The Fees for Ph. D. (Batch-2014) will be informed during personal interview
The Schedule of refund of fees will be as follows:
1. Till the date of commencement of the Programme. Till 1st August 2014 - Rs.1000/- will be deducted as
2. Cancellation after the official closure of admission. After 1st August 2014 - Cancellation made after the official closing
of admission no fees will be refunded.
(Note: The candidates must check his/her eligibility before applying for the course
Last date of online Registration - Saturday, 28th June 2014
Call letters available on website for Written Test www.nmims.edu at 5.00 p.m - Wednesday, 2nd July 2014
Conduct of Test (11.00 am to 12.30 pm, Reporting time 10.15 am) - Saturday, 5th July 2014
Result of Written Test & Call letters available on website for Personal Interview/Presentation www.nmims.edu at 5.00 p.m - Thursday, 10th July 2014
Conduct of Personal Interview/Presentation (held in Mumbai only) - Tuesday, 15th July 2014
Leave your comments for Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences Admissions 2014, Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy & Technology Management, Mumbaicomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on