In accordance with the University Grants Commission’s minimum standards and procedure for awards of M. Phil/Ph.D. degree Regulation, 2009 published in the Gazette of India, No.28 dated July 11, 2009 in Part III, Section 4, the North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon has prepared revised rules for the admission to the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) degree in different subjects and in inter-disciplinary areas. As per the above rules, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon is conducting Third PET on July-August, 2014.
The details regarding revised Ph.D. rules, Syllabi of Entrance Test, Online Application Form, Schedule of Entrance Examination etc. are available on the University Website www.nmu.ac.in. The candidates those who are eligible to get exemption from Entrance Test and those who were previously exempted from PET, will also have to apply ONLINE to get exemption.
All the below mentioned candidates those who wish to apply for admission for the Ph.D. degree should fill up this online application form with prescribed fees.
a) Those qualified Paper-I and II in the Entrance Examination conducted in the year January-February, 2013 but not allotted guides; under exemption from PET.
b) Those who have qualified only Paper-I.
Candidate willing to apply for Ph.D. admission should fill-up the ONLINE application form and must send hard copy of the Application Form along with Challan/Transaction Slip and other supporting documents to the following address as per schedule.
The fee of Rs. 1000/- and Rs. 800/- for reserve category candidate (for foreign students Rs. 5000/-) should be paid through online generated challan/online payment gateway. The fee once paid will not be refunded at any cost. The candidates those who are eligible to get exemption from Entrance Test, will also have to pay the fee as mentioned above.
Please go through all the details like important dates, eligibility criteria before filling up the online application form for Ph.D. Entrance Test – July-August, 2014
* Before filling of your application form, kindly make ready your scanned passport size photo and signature (signed with black ink).
* Once you are ready with all the details, click on the Link Apply Online where you
* Fill all the information carefully as per the given instructions.
* For payment, click on make payment and select appropriate payment option.
* Print the hard copy of the submitted online Application Form by clicking Download Application Form
* Using the Link “Print Application”, you can take print out of your online application later by entering your Name/Application No.
* The candidate is solely responsible for his eligibility and the information which he/she has furnished in the online Application Form. No request for changes in the information provided in the online filled Application Form will be entertained
* Incomplete application will be rejected without assigning any reason and no further correspondence will be entertained.
* Only filling and submission of online Application Form is not sufficient. If hard copy along with fee challan/transaction slip and other necessary documents is not received before 15.07.2014, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Entrance Test considered for exemption.
The following instructions should be followed while submitting the online filled ApplicationForm :
(a) Enclose the hard copy of the online Application Form along with the supporting documents as mentioned above and the challan/transaction slip of prescribed fee in an envelope of size 36 cm x 25 cm.
(b) Affix appropriate postage on envelope and send the envelope to the address mentioned above by post/speed post/courier so as to reach on or before the last date of submission of hard copy of online Application Form as given in important dates.
Availability of on line application form through University website - 28.06.2014
Last date for filling up of on-line application form - 10.07.2014
Last date for submission of hard copy of online filled Application Form along with supporting documents - 12.07.2014
Display of provisional list of eligible candidates appearing for the Entrance Test and exempted candidates - 20.07.2014
Last date of receipt of objection on list, if any (in written form) - 22.07.2014
Display of final list of eligible candidates appearing for the Entrance Test and Exempted candidates and availability of Hall
Ticket on University Website - 24.07.2014
Issue of Hall Tickets in login ID of the candidate - 25.07.2014
Leave your comments for Ph.D. Entrance Test 2014 at North Maharashtra University, Jalgaoncomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on