• Part time External Registration with PG Qualification -- Minimum 4 years ; maximum 6 years
• M. Phil Qual. -- Minimum 3 years; maximum 5 years.
• Post Graduate / M. Phil. in any discipline preferably with background in Education.
• In special cases, applicants with other backgrounds may be admitted to the PhD Program but would be required to take specified courses and/or pass specified tests prior to admission.
• Candidates seeking admission in PhD program should have minimum 60% marks or equivalent in the respective post graduation.
Procurement of Application Form for PhD Entrance test. Forms will be accepted with a testing and processing charge of Rs.500. Submission of duly filled Application Form with required documents.
• Mark sheets of Graduation/Post Graduation/Other qualifying Degrees of all years.
• Mark sheets of M. Phil examination.
• Certificate of NET/SLET Examinations.
• Copies of Research Papers published in peer reviewed Journals.
Appearing for the PhD Entrance Test and Personal Interview dates as per dates posted on website.
Tuition Fees - Rs.20,000/- per semester
Semester Registration Fees - Rs. 3,000 Per Semester
Laboratory & Computer Charges - Rs 2,000 Per Semester
Caution Deposit - Rs. 10,000 (One Time Refundable)
Tuition Fee for the First Semester is to be paid at the time of admission, while other fees/charges are to be paid at the start of the semester. Subsequently, fees will be charged semester-wise at the registration of each semester. The University reserves the right to revise the fees and the payment structure.
Leave your comments for Ph.D Admission 2014 at Navrachana University (NU), Vadodaracomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on