Application invites for Ph.d Admission 2014, National Institute of Technology, Puducherry.
* Candidates with first class Master’s degree in Engineering / Technology or a Master’s degree by Research ( M.S. By Research) in Engineering / Technology discipline with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks or
* equivalent CGPA of 6.5/10 and 55% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA of 6.0 is the eligibility requirement for SC/ST candidates.
* Candidates with first class Master’s degree in Sciences in the relevant discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks (CGPA 6.5/10) for OC / OBC category and 55% aggregate marks or
* equivalent CGPA of 6.0 is the eligibility requirement for SC/ST candidates. A valid GATE / UGC / CSIR / NET score is required for full-time candidates.
* The award of scholarship / fellowship / assistantship shall be governed by circular notification issued by Central Government / MHRD from time to time.
* Candidates applying for part-time and external modes of registration do not require GATE scores or NET Scores or UGC / CSIR fellowship.
* Candidates recommended by the Departmental Selection Committee will be screened by an entrance test and / or interview by the Departmental selection Committee with a senate nominee as observer.
* Both full time and part time candidates will have a common written test.
Candidates are requested to download the Application Form from the Website www.nitpy.ac.in.
Candidates shall complete the form in all respects without leaving any mandatory column blank. Incomplete application in any aspect will be rejected.
Last Date for Receiving of Application Form: 24th February, 2014
Display of List of Eligible Candidates: 26th February, 2014
Written test for eligible candidates: 3rd March, 2014
Interview for short listed candidates: 3rd March, 2014
Leave your comments for Ph.d Admission 2014, National Institute of Technology, Puducherrycomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on