Application invites for Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Admission 2014, Indian Institute of Technology Patna. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Patna, invites applications for admission into PhD program offered in the department of Civil & Environmental Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Materials Science & Engineering and Mechanical Engineering offered in various areas of research for the session December 2014.
* M.Tech/M.E degree in Engineering/Technology, with a minimum CPI of 6.5 or 60% of marks. Or
* Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology (from any institute other than IITs) in a relevant area with a minimum CPI of 8.0 or 75% of marks. Or
* Bachelor’s degree from an Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) in a relevant area with a minimum CPI of 7.0.
* Master’s degree in Science in a relevant area with a minimum CPI of 7.5 or 70%.
* Candidates are requested to send final submitted application generated online duly signed along with necessary documents and a demand draft to the Assistant Registrar (Academics), Indian Institute of Technology Patna, Patliputra Colony, Patna – 800 013, Bihar.
* The demand draft must be made from any nationalized bank of Rs. 300/- for general/OBC (Male) candidates and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/PD/Female (all categories) candidates, in favour of IIT Patna and payable at Patna.
The institute reserves the right to call a limited number of candidates for written test or/ and interview, based on performance in GATE/NET, grades/marks in the qualifying examination, etc.
Important Dates for Application in Departments:
Start Date of On-line Application: 26-September-2014 onwards
Last Date of On-line Application: 27-October-2014
Last Date for receipt of completed Application Forms by IIT Patna is: 31-October-2014
For any further information, please contact
Assistant Registrar (Academics),
Indian Institute of Technology,
Patliputra Colony, Patna –800 013, Bihar
Phone : +91 (612)
Fax: +91 (612) 2277383
Leave your comments for PhD Admission 2014, Indian Institute of Technology Patnacomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on