PGDM and PGDMIB Admission 2015 at FORE School of Management, New Delhi
Application invites for 2 years full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program in general and International Business (IB) for the academic session 2015-17.
* The candidates must hold bachelors degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects studied at any universities.
* The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail or minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary Schooling (10+2) equivalent.
* Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2015 can also apply.
* Candidates can apply on online.
* Candidates need to Rs. 1650/- either through credit card/debit card, net banking or can send a DD made in favour of FORE School of Management payable at New Delhi along with the print-out of the e-mail confirmation of the application submission by post/courier.
The institute has a robust selection procedure for admission to the program and it includes-
* Short-listing on the basis of score of CAT score.
* Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
* Final selection on the basis of CAT score, performance in the WAT/GD/PI, academic performance and work experience.
Last date: 17th November, 2014.
FORE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
B-18,Qutub Institutional Area,
New Delhi - 110 016 (India)
Phone: +91-11-41242424 to 33
Fax: +91-11- 26964229
Leave your comments for PGDM and PGDMIB Admission 2015 at FORE School of Management, New Delhicomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on