Application invites for Post Graduate Diploma Human Resource Management (PGDHRM), Post Graduate Diploma Management (PGDM) BANKING & INSURANCE Programs Admission 2015 at International Management Institute (IMI), Delhi.
To be eligible for admission to the PGDM Program, the participants must possess a Bachelors degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline, from a recognized university in india or abroad (recognized by the UGC Association of Indian Univeristies) for admission to post-graduate programs, however final selection criteria may be a higher percentage based on the total no. of application received. The bachelors’ degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years education, after completing higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent. Candidates appearing in the final year of their bachelor’s degree or equivalent are also eligible, provided they furnish the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria by September 30, 2015. Candidates who are unable to comply with this requirement may be asked to withdraw from the program. It is desired that candidates complete all academic requirements before joining the program to enable them to keep pace with the rigor and internal assessment schedule of the program.
Participants for the PGDM program may be from any discipline such as Engineering, Humanities, Commerce, Economics, Medicine or any other branch of education. Candidates with relevant work experience as also fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
* IMI admission Bulletin can be downloaded from our website www.imi.edu
* Application form is available imi.admissionhelp.com and must be submitted online. IMI does not accept Admission applications off-line.
* Applicant should complete the online application form and submit the same along with the admission fee which is non-refundable.
* The admission application fee will be as follows: An applicant wishes to apply for more than one program at Delhi Campus or is willing to apply for all programs at all three campuses, the application form cost will be Rs. 2000/-. If the candidate is applying only for programs at Bhubaneswar or Kolkata campus the cost of application form will be Rs. 300/- and if the candidate is applying for programs at both Kolkata and Bhubaneswar campuses then the application form fee will be Rs. 600/-.
* The admission fee can be paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Bank Transfer through the designated payment gateway. No receipts are to be sent to IM I’s Admission Office in such a case.
* Payment can also be made by Demand Draft, drawn in favor of International Management Institute, payable at New Delhi for all cam puses, giving the IMI Application Form number, program and campus reference on the reverse of the Demand Draft. In the absence of the above information the application will be treated as incomplete and liable to be rejected. All payments by Demand Draft are to be sent to IMI, Delhi, irrespective of the Campus applied to.
* Applications complete in all respects, including application fees, should be submitted online by midnight of 15th November 2014. Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected summarily.
Admission to the program is through the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by The Indian Institute of Management at different Centers all over the country. CAT 2014 would be held during a 2-day testing window (4 sessions) on Sunday, 16th & Saturday, 22nd November, 2014. (Refer CAT Bulletin for further details).
IMI will obtain the test scores from the IIM for those candidates who have appeared in the CAT examination and have also applied to IMI for the PGDM program.
have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program.
Foreign students, PIO and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible and are required to take the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) at a test centre outside India, taken not earlier than December 2012 and not later than December 2014, and submit such scores while applying to IMI.
Indian residents who have appeared for GMAT, not earlier than December 2012 and later than December 2014 are also eligible to apply.
Candidates will be required to furnish their GM AT scores while applying and provide an attested copy of the GM AT score sheet to the Admission Office for verification at the time of personal interview. GMAT scores without the above document will not be accepted and the application may be summarily rejected.
XAT : Only valid for PGDM (Bhubaneswar & Kolkata Campus)
XAT candidates who have appeared for XAT are eligible to apply. The XAT is usually conducted on the first Sunday of January.
* An applicant desirous to apply to any/all program of IMI Delhi campus will be required to pay Rs. 2000/-.
* Users should create a new account while applying online. The login details will be used for filling the admission form and checking the status of the application later.
* After successful login the admission form will be displayed.
* Applicant should complete the online application form and submit the same along with the admission fee which is non-refundable. IMI Delhi campus does not accept Admission applications off-line.
* IMI Kolkata & IMI Bhubaneswar accept admission applications off-line.
* Admission to the PGDM Programs at IMI DELHI CAMPUS is only through CAT and/or GMAT test scores.
* Admission to the PGDM Programs at Bhubaneswar & Kolkata Campus is through CAT and/or GMAT and/or XAT test scores.
For complete information refer to the Admission Bulletin 2015. Please note that after making payment the candidate cannot edit or change any given information.
Laster date for online submission of application forms and payment through the following methods: Midnight of 15th November 2014
- Credit/Debit Card
- Demand Draft
Display of shortlist for Interview process* : Tentatively 2nd week of February 2015
Interview Delhi * : Tentatively in 3rd week of February 2015
Interview Outstation* : Tentatively in 2nd week of March 2015
Display of final results*: Around 2nd week of April 2015
Commencement of Program* : 2nd or 3rd week of June 2015
International Management Institute
B-10, Qutab Institutional Area,
Tara Crescent, New Delhi - 110016
47194100, 47194200, 46012729,
Leave your comments for PGDHRM, PGDM BANKING & INSURANCE Programs Admission 2015, IMI Delhicomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on