Application invites for Post Graduate Programme in Energy Management (PGP-EM) for 2015-17 session. Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon, announces admission for AICTE approved National Management Programme (NMP).
* The candidates must have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII
* The candidate must have minimum 3 year’s Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions estd by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University u/s 3 of UGC Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India
* A minimum of 5 years of post qualification executive work experience as on 31st December 2014
Further, an applicant should be either:
* A Class I officer belonging to any Central or State Services, or
* A Class I officer in a public sector undertaking, including banks and financial institutions, or
* An officer in a private sector corporation shouldering adequate management responsibilities
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
=> They can click on the programme they wish to apply for and follow the instructions given on the website.
Online registration will be open till 28th November, 2014.
=> Candidates have to make an online payment of Rs 1800/- using Credit/Debit card/Net banking.
=> After the payment has been made an application receipt is generated, the candidates must take the printout of the application receipt and bring along with them at the time of their Personal Interview.
=> The candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Personal Interview without submitting the application receipt duly signed.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of Management Development Institute: www.mdi.ac.in
* Applicants would be short listed on the basis of their CAT scores/ MDI test scores
* The candidates will be interviewed on 04th January 2015 (tentative) at Gurgaon and 11th January 2015 at one of the centres, viz., Bengaluru and Mumbai (centers other than Gurgaon are tentative)
Foreign/NRI/PIO applicants can be considered for admission on the basis of their valid GMAT scores (taken not before 1st January, 2014 and not later than 30th November, 2014); applicants have to apply online by visiting MDI website http://www.mdi.ac.in
Applicants have to apply online by visiting MDI website www.mdi.ac.in
They can click on the programme they wish to apply for and follow the instructions given on the website
Online registration will be Open till 28th November 2014, 17:00 hrs. Candidates have to make an online payment of Rs 1800/- using Credit/Debit card/Net Banking
After the payment has been made an application receipt is generated, the candidates must take the printout of the application receipt and bring along with them at the time of their Personal Interviews
The candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Personal Interviews without submitting the application receipt duly signed
Note: Applicants who wish to apply in more than one programme NMP and PGP-EM can do so by filling a single application form
The preferences once filled will not be changed at any stage later
For more information and details, contact: Admission Office, Management Development Institute Mehrauli Road, Sukhrali, Gurgaon-122007 (Haryana), Email email@example.com, Phone: (+91-0124) 4560000, 4560555, Website www.mdi.ac.in
MDI Information Brochure along with Application Form availability: 05th Sept 2014 to 28th Nov 2014
Last Date of Submission of Application Form at MDI: 28th November 2014
CAT Test Date: 16th Nov 2014 & 22nd Nov 2014
MDI Test Date: 07th December 2014
Date of Personal Interview (Gurgaon Center): 03rd January 2015 (tentative)
Date of Personal Interview (outside Gurgaon Center): 11th January 2015 (tentative)
Management Development Institute Mehrauli Road,
Phone: (+91-0124) 4560000, 4560555
Leave your comments for PG Programme in Energy Management Admission 2015, MDI Gurgaoncomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on