Application invites for Post Graduate Diploma Thermal Power Plant Engineering Admission 2014-15 at National Power Training Institute (NPTI), Nagpur.
Three years Diploma or Equivalent in Mechanical/Electrical /Electrical& Electronics (EEE) from a recognized Technical Board/University.
Application form as per Annexure “A” is to be downloaded from website www.nptinagpur.com and filled in with relevant details.
For Admissions under Sponsored category candidate has to provide sponsorship letter. Sponsored candidates will not be considered for campus placement. Filled in application form along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 900/- (including service tax) in favor of “N.P.T.I.” payable at “Nagpur”,
should reach The Principal Director (address given below) latest by 15/10/2014. Candidate should write his/her name and address on the reverse of the DD. Envelope containing the application form along with the demand draft should be marked “Application for PDC-2014”alongwith candidate’s postal address.
1) Rs. 1,51,686/- (Rs. 1,35,000/- + Service Tax @12.36%) (in two equal installment) for non-sponsored candidates.
First installment to be paid at the time of counseling for confirmation of admission. (Refer website)
2) Rs. 2,24,720/- (Rs. 2,00,000/- + Service Tax @12.36%) for sponsored candidates (in one installment) to be paid at the time of counseling for confirmation of admission.
There is no fee concession for any category of candidates.
1. Fees for SAARC Candidate: US$13000+Service Tax@12.36%
2. Fees for Non-SAARC Candidate: US$15000+ Service Tax@12.36%
Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availablity of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
1. Last date of receipt of application: 15th October 2014
2. Final Merit list display at Institute and website www.nptinagpur.com on: 5th November 2014
3. Counseling for Sponsored / PH/ General merit list of candidates: 19th November 2014
4. Counseling for SC/ST/OBC candidates: 20th November 2014
5. 2nd Round of counseling if required: 21st November 2014
6. Commencement of the course: 24th November 2014
This course is of one year duration (2 semesters) and covers all aspects of Operation, Maintenance, Performance, Erection & Commissioning of Thermal Power Plant. The course also includes on-job-training and shall be conducted at the nearby Power Stations. The Course also includes 210 MW Simulator Training.
The Principal Director,
National Power Training Institute,
South Ambazari Road, Opp. VNIT,
Gopal Nagar, Nagpur- 440 022
Ph.: 0712-2226176, 2236545, 2231478
Leave your comments for PG Diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering Admission 2014-15, NPTI Nagpurcomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on