The program has a clear focus on emerging economies and their growth. An AICTE approved program, PGDM offers a unique and nonpareil coverage of the economies of China, Far-East, Latin America and Africa in comparison to the India growth story. The PGDM has been designed by the Great Lakes Academic Advisory Council, which comprises the best in the world of managerial academia. This in turn has been streamlined with inputs from the Institute's illustrious Business Advisory Council, to keep it in sync with the needs of an ever changing market place. The course helps the students to develop into business-ready managers, capable of responding to complex business requirements that arise in a changing global business environment.
* All applicants are required to appear for GMAT/CAT*/XAT*/MAT/CMAT before applying to Great Lakes Institute of Management
* For PGDM 2014, Great Lakes Institute of Management will be accept CAT Scores of the year 2012 and 2013, XAT scores of the year 2013 and 2014, MAT scores of the year 2013 and 2014, CMAT scores of 2013 & 2014 or GMAT scores taken after Jan 1, 2012.
* All applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution with Minimum 50% marks.
* Freshers and candidates with less than 24 months of work-experience by 31st march 2014 are ONLY eligible to apply. (Candidates with greater than 24 months of work-experience are requested to apply for the Great Lakes PGPM program).
* There will be a special preference for College/University rank holders in terms of an extra weightage gained as part of the selection process. The onus of proof of rank is vested in the applicant.
* Great Lakes uses CAT scores only for screening applications for admissions and IIMs have no role in the conduct of Great Lakes academic programs.
* Great Lakes is not an associate institute of XLRI but uses XAT scores only for screening applicants for admission. XLRI has no role to play in the conduct of any Great Lakes Management programs.
* Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply to Great Lakes Institute of Management by completing the online application process.
* Candidates can choose to apply by any of the following methods:
* Visit the website www.greatlakes.edu.in and fill in the online application form after making a payment of INR 1500.
* Making a payment of INR 1500 at select vendor centers (IMS, T.I.M.E ) and procure a coded number key for applying online.
* Purchase the application form from Great Lakes Offices in Chennai and New Delhi
* The eventual application process is online for all candidates
* Candidates have to provide the official email-id of the recommender. The recommendation letter will be collected from the final selected student’s recommenders and it must be submitted online
* All your queries regarding PGDM admission process can be sent to us at [email protected]
Last date of submission for Second Cycle - 28th February 2014
Leave your comments for PG Diploma in Management (PGDM) Admission 2014 at Great Lakes Institute of Management, Gurgaoncomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on