Application invites for PG Diploma in Community Media (PGDCM) Admission 2015, Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai.
Any Graduate from a recognised university, with minimum aggregate marks of 50% (40 % for Scheduled Castes [SCs] and Scheduled Tribes [Sts]).
Cast certificate & Income certificatte in case of SC/ST/OBC (NC)is must. & Final year marksheet
Candidates are required to apply online through the E-application process only, please read through this page before filling in the application form. CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM. Candidates facing technical problems while filling in the application form may call o22-25525252 (Monday to Saturday - Timing 8:00 am to 8:00 pm).
However, candidates from remote places where no Internet and Telecommunication facilities are available can get a printed copy of the application form from the Institute. Please send request for printed form by Speed Post with application fees to Asisistant Registrar(Academic), Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar Mumbai, 400088. Please note that candidates applying through the E-application form should not send the application form by post.
* Candidates can apply for only single programme.
* Candidates are requested to read through the eligibility criteria mentioned here before filling up the form.
* Candidates have to upload/ attach relevant certificates, please refer to the section 'Certificates/ Documents' below
* The application fees is Rs......./- (if being payed by Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking) or Rs....... + bank charges (if being payed through bank by cash). The Candidate has to pay this amount, he applies for.
For more details refer to the section 'Application fee payment' below.
A candidate can apply for single programme and pay for that programme. Should not fill more than one form. If a candidate is found to have filled more than one online form, all his applications will be cancelled.
The application form must be submitted along with a typed Statement of Purpose (SOP) addressing the questions mentioned in the form.
Those satisfying the eligibility requirements will be assessed for selection through the following (Total Marks 200):
* Film Review (50 Marks): The test involves writing a review of a documentary film, which will be screened for this purpose. This will assess the candidate’s ability to relate to and critically analyse the visual medium. Duration of the test: 45 mins.
* Written Test (50 Marks): To assess the candidate’s understanding of socio-cultural and political issues in India, analytical abilities, written communication skills and sensitivity and commitment to social concerns and issues. Duration of the test: 45 mins.
* Personal Interview (100 Marks): Candidates securing less than 45% (40% for SC/ST candidates) of the aggregate of 1, 2 and 3 will not be considered for admission to the programme.
Last Date of Receipt of Filled-In Application Forms : August 3, 2015
Announcement of Candidates Selected for Written Test : August 5, 2015
Written Test : August 29, 2015
Personal Interview at TISS, Mumbai Campus : August 29, 2015
Final Selection of Candidates : September 4, 2015
Last date of Fees Payment : September 21, 2015
Last date of Fees Payment for Candidates on Waiting List : September 25, 2015
Commencement of Academic Session -Semester I (6 weeks, full-time) : October 5, 2015
Commencement of Academic Session -Semester II (8 weeks, full-time) : April 4, 2016
Tata Institute of Social Sciences
V.N. Purav Marg
Mumbai - 400 088
Admissions Helpline : 022 - 2552 5252
(Monday to Saturday - Timing 8:00 am to 8:00 pm)
Candidates having any queries related to admissions including TECHNICAL PROBLEMS can call the helpline or email on the following email addresses:
For Short Term Programmes: [email protected]
Leave your comments for PG Diploma in Community Media (PGDCM) Admission 2015, TISS Mumbaicomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on