PG and PhD Admission 2015 at AIIMS, New Delhi
Application invites for Post-Graduate & Post-Doctoral Course [MD, MS, M.Ch (6 YRS), MDS, DM, M.Ch, MHA & Ph.D] Admission 2015
An Act of Parliament in 1956 established the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) as an autonomous institution of national importance and defined its objectives and functions. By virtue of this Act, the Institute grants its own medical degrees and other academic distinctions. The degrees granted by the Institute under the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Act are recognized medical qualifications for the purpose of the Indian Medical Council Act and notwithstanding anything contained therein, are deemed to be included in the first schedule of that Act, entitling the holders to the same privileges as those attached to the equivalent awards from the recognized Universities of India.
A candidate must possess MBBS degree for MD/MS and BDS degree for MDS courses of a University recognized by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India and must have completed the required period of 12 months compulsory rotating internship/Practical training on or before 30th January, 2015 [As per DCI endorsement No.DE-130-2011/B-4978, date 13.12.2011, candidature will be as per DCI Revised BDS Course (4th Amendment) Regulation-2011 published in Gazettee notification (Extraordinary) Part-III, Section-4, dated 9.12.2011]. Candidates who complete their internship after 30th January, 2015 are not eligible to take up this examination.
b) The candidate must have obtained a minimum of the following marks in aggregate in all the MBBS/BDS professional examinations
(i) For candidates belonging to the SC/ST Categories 50% marks in aggregate
(ii) For all other categories including OBC Category 55% marks in aggregate
The candidate must possess a MBBS degree and should have completed the required period of one year compulsory Internship. He/she must have obtained at least 55% marks in aggregate in all the MBBS professional examinations. The eligibility criteria are same as specified for MD/MS (3 years) courses.
Educational qualification: A Candidate must possess a degree in MD/MS or DNB from a University recognized by the MCI in the respective discipline as mentioned hereunder
* M.D. in Medicine / Pediatrics of this Institute or any other University recognized by the MCI
* M.D. in Medicine of this Institute or any other University recognized by the MCI.
* M.D. in Medicine or any other equivalent degree recognized by the MCI
* M.D. in Radiodiagnosis of this Institute or any other University recognized by the MCI.
* M.D. in Anesthesiology of this Institute or any other University recognized by the MCI.
For Medical Graduates: (1) The candidate must possess MBBS or an equivalent degree with a minimum experience of three years in a hospital in the relevant field or five years in general practice. A certificate issued by the District Magistrate in support of the general practice claimed should be enclosed with the application.
(2) The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in all MBBS professional examinations for other category including OBC category and 50% for candidate belonging to SCs/STs.
For Non-medical Graduates:
(1) Non-medical graduate will only be considered for Sponsored seats.
(2) A candidate must possess Bachelor's Degree of a recognised University in Arts or Science or
Nursing or Business Administration or Commerce or Engineering or any technical subject with at least 60% marks. (3) A minimum experience of having held a responsible administrative position for a period of not less than seven years is essential.
A candidate seeking admission to the course of study leading to the award of a Degree of Doctor of Philosophy must possess at least one of the following qualifications of a recognized University/Institute:
(1) A degree of Master of Sciences or Master's degree in any subject allied to Bio Medical Sciences or Master's Degree in Nursing with at least 60% marks or Master of Surgery or Doctor of Medicine or an equivalent degree or Diplomat of the National Board of Examinations.
(2) MBBS degree with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in the professional examinations.
* Status of Applications and date of hosting the Admit Cards on website www.aiimsexams.org : 24.10.2014 (Friday)
* Entrance Examination in online mode : 09.11.2014 (Sunday)
* Expected date of declaration of Result :13.11.2014 (Thursday)
* 1st Counseling :09.12.2014 (Tuesday)
2nd Counseling : 18.12.2014 (Thursday)
Open Selection : 27.01.2015 (Tuesday)
Status of Applications and date of hosting the Admit Cards at www.aiimsexams.org : 20.11 .2014 (Thursday)
Written Test in online mode : 30.11.2014 (Sunday)
Result (Written Test) : 01.12.2014 (Monday)
Departmental Assessment : 03.12.2014 (Wednesday)
Final result to be declared by : 05.12.2014 (Friday)
Date of hosting the Admit Cards at www.aiimsexams.org :07.01.2015 (Wednesday)
Written Test in online & / or off line mode : 17.01.2015 (Saturday)
Result (Written Test) : 20.01.2015 (Tuesday)
Departmental Assessment : 23.01.2015 (Friday)
Final result to be declared by :27.01.2015 (Tuesday)
Science and Engineering Research Board
5 & 5A, Lower Ground Floor
Vasant Square Mall
New Delhi – 110 070
Telephone: 0011 40000333
Telefax: 011 40000333
Leave your comments for PG and PhD Admission 2015 at AIIMS, New Delhicomments powered by Disqus