* The applicant must be a graduate (10+2+3/4 years of education) from a recognized and reputed Board / University in India or abroad with minimum 60 % in class X and class XII & 50 % in graduation with students appearing for final year examination also eligible to apply.
* Applicants are required to appear for the NIIT University Management Aptitude Test (NUMAT).
Those who have appeared for the CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT and have valid scores are exempted from appearing for the NUMAT; such candidates must enclose a photocopy of their score transcript along with their application.
a) Lump sum Payment Plan (LPP)
* The fees in the Lump Sum Payment Plan (LPP) are INR 1,070,000 (Rupees Ten Lakhs and Seventy Thousand only), covering university and hostel fees for 2 years. Fees is payable as down payment at the time of enrollment. Down payment ensures that the candidate is protected from all escalations and increases which can occur in the fees in the subsequent years.
b) Annual Payment Plan (APP)
* The total fees payable by the candidate in the Annual Payment Plan (APP) is as per the table below. The first year’s fees is payable at the time of enrollment. The subsequent years’ fees is payable in advance by June 01 every year.
c) Trimester Payment Plan (TPP)
* MBA Fees 2014-16 (Trimester 1 Payable as a six installments before 3 weeks of commencement of the Trimester)
more details about Fee Payment Plans
Application Start Date - 28th Nov,2013
Application submission - By Jan 31, 2014
Admission Interview Process (AIP)* Intimation of AIP schedule within 3 days of receiving application - Admission Offer Within 48 hrs of AIP
Admission Acceptance by Candidate* within 5 days of receiving the offer letter Intimate Graduation results - By May 31, 2014
AIP Latest by Feb 15, 2014
Enrollment - By May 31, 2014
Registration & Program Commencement - 18-Jul-14
Leave your comments for NIIT University, Neemrana MBA Admission 2014comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on