NU offers Early Admission to students who have scored ≥60% in class X exams into its prestigious B Tech Integrated Dual Degree programmes for the batch 2014 under an Early Admission Mode (EAD).
* Score in class XII PCM ≥60% for CSE & ECE and in PCB or PCM ≥60% for BT.
* Have scored ≥60% marks or equivalent in grades in Class X from CBSE/ICSE/any other board in India or its equivalent from any other country in five subjects (four compulsory subjects are English, Mathematics, Science and Social study. Fifth can be any subject of the student’s choice).
* Be appearing in the Board examination in March/April 2014 or should possess the score of Class XII Board examination from year 2012 or 2013.
* Be appearing in either JEE-Main or BITSAT or SAT or NUET (NIIT University Engineering Test) or any State Engineering Entrance Examination.
* Application form fee (applicable for EAD only) - INR 500 - application form submission
* Application form fee (applicable for RAD only) - INR 1,500 - application form submission
* Acceptance fee* - INR 15,000 - accepting the admission offer
* Refundable security deposit - INR 40,000 - Enrollment
* Note: Non-scholarship students will be given a credit of INR 15,000 (EAD/RAD Acceptance fee), which will be adjusted at the time of the first semester/annual fee payment. This is not applicable for Scholarship students.
Application Start Date - October 1 , 2013
Application submission - By Jan 31, 2014
Personal Counseling Interaction (PCI) - Within 7 days of application
Admission Offer - Within 48 hrs of PCI
Parent Interaction - Same day as PCI or based on prior appointment
Admission Acceptance by Candidate - within 5 days of receiving the offer letter
Submit Class XII Admit Card copy - By Feb 28, 2014, if applied before Feb 28, 2014
Intimate class XII results - By May 31, 2014
Enrollment - By June 2, 2014
Registration & Program Commencement - July 17, 2014
Leave your comments for NIIT University, Neemrana B.Tech Admission 2014comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on