NIIT University invites applications for full-time MBA Programmes in Strategy & Leadership, Marketing, Finance, Operations Management, Human Resources and Information Systems
NIIT University, a leading centre of innovation and learning in emerging areas of the Knowledge Society, invites application for two years full-time MBA Programme. Just off NCR, the picturesque 100-acre fully residential Green campus of NU is equipped with state-of-the-art technology-enabled teaching methodology that is backed by a strong research-focused curriculum. Dedicated towards building great careers and ensuring excellent job opportunities to all its students, the NIIT University has been developed as an institute of excellence to provide exceptional education based on the four core principles that make learning industry-linked, technology-based, research-driven and seamless.
9 key attributes of our MBA program
1. General Management capability
2. Specialization & contemporariness – advanced domain competency
3. Industry-linked, and ready for first-day-first-hour productivity at post-MBA job
4. Superior communication, personality & professional life skills
5. International exposure and Global perspective
6. Strong analysis & application orientation
8. Entrepreneur’s mind-set of innovation and risk-taking
9. Sensitivity to society, environment, ethics and human values
NU MBA is a complete MBA which is Now- Ready as well as Future-Ready
The applicant should:
* Must be a graduate (10+2+3/4 years of education) from a recognized and reputed Board / University in India or abroad with minimum 60 % in class X and class XII & 50 % in graduation with students appearing for final year examination also eligible to apply.
* Appear for the NIIT University Management Aptitude Test (NUMAT). Candidates who have appeared for the CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/AIT and those who have valid scores are exempted from appearing from the NUMAT but must enclose a photocopy of their score transcript along with their application
* Applicants with work experience are preferred
Candidates are required to fill an application form and need to appear for NUMAT, an online test conducted by NIIT at its Admission Centres. Following this an assessment will test his/her communication and analytical skills. Management Aptitude test followed by a personal Interview will complete the Admission Procedure.
The Merit List of applicants is worked out based on a composite criteria of assessment of background which includes academic performance of the candidates and work experience (if, so), application material, assessment of management aptitude NUMAT or equivalent (CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/AIT), assessment of written and oral communication, communication proficiency test and a personal interview to gauge candidate’s overall suitability for the seat.
The scholarships Scheme designed for NU MBA class 2014-2016 is offered to the candidates based on the merit points earned by him/her at the end of the Admission Process. The scholarship is given based on first cum first serve basis to students in the pool in the order of Admission Merit
Step 1: Applicants are required to submit the duly completed Admission Application form in any of the following ways:
1. Online on the NU website: www.niituniversity.in/admissions.
2. Attach a scanned copy of the mark-sheets, certificates and records of extra-curricular achievements (if any).
3. By post or in person at the NU Admission Office at NIIT House, 85, Sector 32, Institutional Area, Gurgaon, 122001
After receiving the application forms NU will acknowledge the same within 24 Hours and will carry an assessment on the background of the candidates.
Those who have not appeared for CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/AIT are requested to appear for NUMAT, which is an online test to be conducted at our various Regional Admission Offices and Admission Facilitation Centres.
The assessment comprises a Communication Proficiency Test, Presentation and Personality & Overall Suitability Interview. Admission Office will send through the Admission Offer letter to the selected candidates within 3 working days of the date of assessment.
Selected candidates are required to submit the Admission Acceptance Letter duly signed within 5 working days of receiving the admission Offer letter along with the payment of non-refundable Acceptance fee of INR 15,000 by cash or Demand Draft in favor of NIIT University payable at New Delhi.
International Immersion Programme: This component provides an exposure to Management Education and local industry in an emerging economy, typically China. The approximately 4-week trip includes about 1 week of immersion in the ongoing classes and activities of a reputed Business School followed by a guided tour of local industry for the rest of the period.
Industry –Linked MBA: comprises special courses that deal with typical environments students will face at their first jobs, three real-world projects plus faculty–supervised Internship, and weekly interactive seminars with corporate professionals, are a few industry linkages that have been woven into every part of the students’ experience.
Application submission date – Cycle 1 – January 31, 2014
Application submission date – Cycle 2 – March 31, 2014
Admission Interview Process (AIP) : Intimation of AIP schedule within 3 days of receiving application
Admission Offer : Within 48 hrs of AIP
85, Sector 32,
Institutional Area, Gurgaon 122 001
Office Hours: Monday to Saturday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Phone No.: +1800 3002 5454
Regional Admissions Offices
NIIT Ltd., 4th Floor, Tower A, Marwah Centre,
Krishanlal Marwah Marg, Opp. Saki Vihar,
Andheri East, Mumbai-4000072
6B, Pretoria Street,
Neemrana, District Alwar
NH 8, Delhi Jaipur Highway
Rajasthan – 301705
Leave your comments for NIIT University Full Time MBA Programmes Admission 2014comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on