* Students securing at least 60% marks in aggregate (or equivalent grade) in Class XII (or equivalent) examination from any recognized Board in India are eligible to apply.
* For Scheduled Cast (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) candidates and for Persons with Disability (PD), the minimum requirement is 55%. Students who have passed the Class XII qualifying examination in 2012 or 2013 or are appearing in 2014 are eligible to apply. (Where only Letter Grade is given by the Board, a certificate from the Board specifying equivalent percentage marks will be required. In the absence of such a certificate the decision of the respective Admission Committees will be final.)
* Website opens for information : January 07, 2014
* Online submission of application starts : January 07, 2014
* Last date for receiving request of application form (postal) : February 20, 2014
* Last date for receipt of completed offline application form : March 08, 2014 (5:30 pm)
* Online applications auto-submit and freeze : March 08, 2014 (midnight)
* Dispatch of offline admit cards starts : April 08, 2014
* Download of online admit cards starts : April 08, 2014
* Date of examination : May 31, 2014 (Saturday), 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
* Announcement of results on NEST website : June 20, 2014
(Applications can be submitted in either of the following methods: 1 or 2)
1) Online form submission is the most convenient and preferred way. Follow the instruction set given below.
i- Register yourself before you login. It is assumed that you already have an e-mail ID.
ii - Confirm your registration from a mail sent to you just after registration.
iii - Login in the NEST homepage with your mail-id and password.
iv - Fill the form and save it or, modify an already saved form.
v - Upload passport photo and scanned signature.
vi - Transfer fees or Send DD (in favour of "NISER NEST", payable at Bhubaneswar). Quote 5-digit Appl.No. in both cases.
2) A letter of request can be sent to get the printed form by post. This form will have to be sent back along with DD after filling it properly. Do NOT send the DD with request letter. Send the DD only with filled-in form.
• Please do NOT submit the application both by method-1 and method-2. Such forms, if found, will summarilly be rejected.
• Application Fee, in any case, will not be refunded.
Leave your comments for NEST 2014, National Entrance Screening Testcomments powered by Disqus