Applications are invited for Three Year (Six Semester) Degree in B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration program which is offered jointly by the National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology and the Indira Gandhi National Open University.
B.Sc (Hospitality and Hotel Administration) Admission-2014
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE)-2014
JEE – 2014 for Full-time regular program in B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration 2014-15
A pass in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination.
Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in JEE 2014 on provisional basis. Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission or latest by 30-09-2014.
The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates/documents at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to an Institute, his/her admission will stand cancelled.
QUALIFYING EXAMINATIONS FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
* Plus two level examination in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination or State Boards of Secondary Education.
* Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.
* General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
* High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
* Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in a foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education.
* H.S.C. Vocational Examination.
* Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects including English as one of the Subjects.
Application Form Available Online from: 05th Dec 2013 to 07th April 2014 (Monday)
Last Date for receipt of filled-in form: 07th April 2014 (Monday)
Availability of Admit Cards on NCHMCT website: 19th April 2014 (Saturday) (2:00 p.m.) onwards
Written Examination (JEE 2014): 26th April 2014 (Saturday)
Timings of JEE 2014: 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Result of JEE on website: 2nd Week of May, 2014
Conduct of Counselling: 1st week of June, 2014
Commencement of Academic Session: 28th July, 2014
Application Form and Information Brochure are to be sold at NCHMCT Office- Noida and 52 affiliated Institutes of Hotel Management across the country.
ON-LINE: Rs.800/- for General/OBC categories & Rs.400/- for SC/ ST / PD categories
OFF-LINE: Rs.900/- for General/OBC categories & Rs.450/- for SC/ ST / PD categories
Duly filled in application form should reach (on-line & off-line) to National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology, A-34, Sector-62, NOIDA -201309 by Speed Post latest by 7th April 2014.
National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology
Ministry of Tourism, Govt of India
A-34, Sector-62, Noida-201309, Website www.nchmct.org
Leave your comments for NCHMCT JEE 2014, All India Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examinationcomments powered by Disqus