The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) measures the aptitude of the applicant for specific field of study, i.e. Architecture. The test measures drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability, that have been acquired over a long period of time, and that are related to specific field of study, i.e. Architecture.
* Those applicants who have passed SSC (Class 10th) or equivalent examination can appear for NATA 2014 but are not eligible to apply for the B.Arch courses.
* Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible for NATA 2014.
They must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2.
* Purchase NATA 2014 Registration form ONLINE from this website by payment of NATA fees of Rs. 1000.00 (+ Online Payment Charges) using Netbanking / Credit Cards / ICICI Isure
* Download the Prefilled Registration form and procure the necessary registration documents.
* Select a Test Center (from the website http://www.nata.in) at a location convenient to the candidate. Approach the Test center for Appointment for NATA Exam
Online Sale of Application Forms: 1 March 2014 onwards
Date of Exam: On ALL WORKING DAYS from 1 March 2014 onwards
NATA is offered over major part of admission season at designated Test Centers located at colleges / schools of architecture in India. Updated list of Test centers is available at the website http://www.nata.in .
Council of Architecture
Core 6-A, 1st Floor,
India Habitat Center,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi
Leave your comments for NATA 2014, National Aptitude Test in Architecturecomments powered by Disqus