Department of Electronics Engineering and Technology runs two years duration full time M. Tech. (VLSI Technology) degree course in the faculty of Engineering. This course was started under the special assistance program under grant in aid by MHRD through UGC under innovative programs. We have 100% placement for last seven years. The passing out students of this department are working in the leading VLSI companies and institutions of
high repute like ST Microelectronics, Cadence, Synopsis, Japanese and German companies etc. GATE/GPAT qualified students are eligible to seek AICTE fellowship as per the advertisement RIFD/04(02) 2014 dated 09 April 2014.
B. E. / B. Tech. (Electronics, Electronics and Telecommunications)/ M. Sc. (Electronics)
[with first class or equivalent Grade]
1. The Application form for admission to M. Tech. (VLSI Technology) is available at the university website www.nmu.ac.in . The candidate has to download the application form and completed form should be sent by post or submitted by hand along with DD of Rs 500/- drawn in favor of “The Finance and account officer, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon”.
2. The merit list of the candidates shall be prepared on the basis of their GATE score (80% and above).
3. The candidates will be called in person at the University Department for the admission and will be admitted according to merit and availability of seats.
4. The candidates selected for admission shall have to pay a part of Tuition Fees of Rs. 25,000/- by DD drawn in favor of “The Finance and account officer, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon”, or will have to pay the amount in cash at the time of spot admission. The candidate is required to remit the remaining amount of tuition fees, laboratory fee and other fee etc. same day or within two days from the date of admission.
5. If sufficient GATE qualified (with score 80% and above) are not available for admission, the university will conduct the Local Entrance Test and Personal Interview. The remaining seats will be filled on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the Local Entrance Test and the Personal Interview.
6. (a) In an event of a student canceling his/her admission within a period of seven days from the date of his/her admission, deduction to the tune of 10% of total amount of tuition fees in addition to the amount of Rs. 500/- will be made.
(b) In an event of a student canceling his/her admission within period of 15 days from the date of his/her admission deduction to the tune of 25% of total amount of tuition fees in addition to the amount of Rs. 500/- mentioned above will be made.
2 (c) In an event of a student canceling his/her admission after 15 days from the date of admission, refund towards any kind of fees will not be given.
1 Admission forms are available for download 16/06/2014
2 Last Date for receipt of Application forms 28/07/2014 (till 5:30 PM)
3 Date of Entrance Exam and Personal Interview 30/07/2014 (at 10:00 AM)
4 Display of Merit List for spot Admission 30/07/2014 (at 3.00 pm)
5 Spot Admission (Department of Electronics,
North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon.) 30/07/2014
6 Commencement of regular lectures 01/08/2014
Leave your comments for M.Tech VLSI Technology Admission 2014 at North Maharashtra University, Jalgaoncomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on