From 2014 all the M.Tech Programmes are grouped in Group C. Students opting for M.Tech Courses of School of Electronics, please
apply under Group C.
1. M.Tech (Embedded Systems)
2. M.Tech (Spatial Information Technology)
3. M.Tech (Mobile Computing Technology)
For details please visit URL (Click Here)
1. Counseling for GATE qualified candidates is scheduled on 09 July, 2014. They must be present on 09 July, 2014 at 10:00 AM at University Auditorium, Khandwa Road, Indore.
2. If the candidate is not qualified in the GATE Examination, then he/she will be treated as Non GATE candidate.
3. The counseling schedule for Non GATE candidates will be announced later, only when seats remain vacant after GATE qualified candidate’s counseling.
4. Sponsored Candidates must report at School of Electronics Building, Khandwa Road, Indore at 10 AM on 07 July, 2014 for appearing at written test and/or interview.
5. Counseling shall be done among candidates present on the day of counseling. No separate call letter shall be issued to the candidates.
6. No merit list will be displayed.
7. Merit list will be prepared according to the GATE Score of the candidates present during counseling. If GATE Score of two or more candidates are equal, then qualifying degree marks will be considered for deciding merit.
8. If candidate is admitted, original GATE Score Card will be retained by the department. Other original documents will be returned after verification.
9. Movement in the waiting list shall be intimated to candidates through email/mobile.
10. Candidates are instructed to bring the following documents at the time of counseling a. Photographs - 3 Nos.
b. A demand draft of Rs. 10,000/- from any bank drawn in favour of Registrar, DAVV, Indore, payable at Indore.
c. GATE score card – Original + 1 Photocopy.
d. In case of sponsored candidates a certificate from employer in prescribed performa clearly showing PF account No..
e. Mark sheet of qualifying examination-Original +1 Photocopy (Self Attested).
f. Mark sheet and certificate of 10th, 12th, bachelor degree-Original+1 photocopy of each (self attested).
g. Migration Certificate-Original +1 Photocopy (Self Attested), if required. (Latest by 30 August, 2014)
h. Caste and Domicile Certificate for SC/ST candidates of MP Domicile-Original for verification + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested).
i. Candidates who will be admitted on undertaking will have to produce final result (in case of result not declared at the time of counselling) by 14 August, 2014 else admission will automatically be cancelled.
11. Admitted candidates shall have to deposit remaining fee latest by 15 July, 2014 else their admission shall be cancelled and seat shall be offered to waitlisted candidates.
Leave your comments for M.Tech Programmes Admission 2014 at Devi Ahilya University (DAU), Indorecomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on