Application invited for M.Tech Computer Science Engineering & Software Engineering Admission 2014 at ITM University Gurgaon.
B.E./B. Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, MCA and M.Sc with a minimum of 60% marks or 6.75 CGPA (in 10 point scale) or equivalent CGPA in any other scale in the aggregate.
Full time: 2 Years (Four semesters)
Full Time: 132000/- (66000 per semester)
Part time: 3 Years (Six semesters)
Part Time: 88000/- (44000 per semester)
* Admission will be offered according to merit list prepared on the basis of valid GATE score of the qualified candidates in the relevant field. If seats remain vacant after admitting the students with valid GATE score then the admission will be made on the basis of the merit of the marks in the qualifying exam subject to minimum 60% marks or CGPA 6.75 in 10 point scale or equivalent in any other scale in the qualifying degree. Admission to industry professionals will be offered as per the ITMU rules (decided from time to time).
* Admission to a Sponsored Candidate On production of the sponsorship letter from the employer, a government sector/public sector undertaking (PSU)/ industry sponsored professionals etc. will be considered for the admission in the program with the additional considerations as per ITMU norms of admission (as decided from time to time) and a valid experience will be given weightage. No scholarship will be offered by ITMU on such cases.
* Teaching Assistantship Teaching assistantship is available for students with a Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) score of 90 percentile and above as per ITMU norms. The maximum amount of assistantship is up to Rs. 10,000 pm.
* Uploading of Admission Policy and Selection Procedure - 01.05.2014
* Applications available online/Downloaded forms on the ITM University website www.itmindia.edu - 01.05.2014
* Application Forms available at the Campus (Offline Mode)- 01.05.2014
* Last date for submission of Application Forms with Processing Fee and required documents by any mode, online, offline or by post - 03.07.2014
* Display of first admission cum merit list on the University website www.itmindia.edu and at the campus - 05.07.2014
* Last date for payment of first semester fees for students offered admission in the first list - 14.07.2014
* Last date for withdrawal of admission with refund - 17.07.2014
* Last date for submission of mark sheets and result of qualifying degree with minimum eligible marks by candidates offered provisional admissions
* Commencement of academic session - 28.07.2014
Admission against vacant or dropout seats, if any, based on merit on first-cum-first-served basis for seats remaining unfilled/ dropouts after the last date of withdrawal of admission. - 17.07.2014 to 25.08.2014
* Last date of admission for any unfilled seats - 25.08.2014
Leave your comments for M.Tech CSE and M.Tech Software Engineering Admission 2014 at ITM University Gurgaoncomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on