* Candidates have to fill-up the Admission Form available at Uka Tarsadia University Office.
* Self-attested copy of original documents should be attached with the Admission Form such as 10th, 11th and 12th marksheet, Attempt certificate of 10th and 12th, School Leaving certificate and 1 passport size photograph.
* The original documents are to be shown at the time of admission. In the absence of these documents, candidates shall not be entertained for further process.
* Application and processing fee 500 is non-refundable.
* Criteria for spot admission:
- 45% and above in H.S.C (Science Stream) with 1st attempt
- 55% and above in H.S.C (General Stream) with 1st attempt
- 55% and above in H.S.C (Vocational Stream) with 1st attempt
* 12th passed in Commerce, Science or Vocational stream.
The duration of the course shall be full time five academic years (i.e. 10 semesters).
Student will receive degree of B.Sc. (IT) on completion of 3rd year successfully.
1st Three Year: 22,000 Per Semester
Next 2 Year: 35,000 Per Semester
3,250 Per Semester
(It includes Cultural Activities, Sports Activities, Internal Examination, Laboratory support, Books support, Student Welfare, Campus Development)
One Time Fee
6,150 At time of admission
(It includes College Deposit, Registration, and I-Card)
Leave your comments for M.Sc Information Technology Dual Degree Programme Admission 2014 at UKA Tarsadia Universitycomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on