Application invites for MSIT (Master of Science in Information Technology) Admission 2014.
MSIT (Master of Science in Information Technology) is a 2 year post graduate program in Computer Science offered in collaboration with Carnegie Mellon University ( CMU ) , USA. Applications are invited for the admission into MSIT program at JNTU Hyderabad, JNTU Kakinada and JNTU Anatapur MSIT learning centers, from the eligible candidates of RGUKT units
B.Tech from RGUKT ( All branches ) passed with 70% and qualified in GATE.
RGUKT Nuzvid students should apply to JNTU Kakinada MSIT learning center
RGUKT Basara students should apply to JNTU Hyderabad MSIT learning center
RGUKT RK Valley students should apply to JNTU Anatapur MSIT learning center
Apply at : www.msitprogram.net
- Preparatory Course Fee ` 20,000/
- Annual Fee ` 1,35,000/
- Students selected for the admission into the program after the preparatory course will have to purchase a new laptop as per the specifications given by CIHL.
Collaboration with Carnegie Mellon University (CMU), USA
* Faculty trained at CMU
* Learning by Doing
* Industrial collaboration for Internships
* Corporate focused Soft Skills training
* Learning from Corporate Gurus... Speaker Series
* State -of-the-art Infrastructure
* Achieved near 100% Placements every year
* Project Centric Curriculum
* Domain specializations: Computer Networks, E-Business Technologies, Information Security, Software Engineering and Data Analytics & Data Visualization
Last date for the submission of application form is 20thAugust, 2014.
Stage I Counseling on 25th August , 2014
Stage II Commencement of preparatory course 1st September, 2014
Consortium of Institutions of Higher Learning,
IIIT Campus, Gachibowli,
Hyderabad-500 032 (A.P.)
Mob. 7799834583 , 7799834580
Leave your comments for M.Sc Information Technology Admisison 2014 At Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT)comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on