Application invites for Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) Admission 2014 at Panjab University. Panjab University, Chandigarh, invites applications for admission into its M.Phil. Programme in the teaching departments/ PU regional centre Muktsar for the session 2014-15.
* Candidate should have Post graduation in any discipline.
* Candidate should be written M.Phil./PhD Entrance test-2014 of PU.
* Candidates can obtain the application form from official website.
* Application form must be accompanied by copies of:
* M.Phil./PhD entrance test-2014 result card (in case of those students who have not received the result card of M.Phil. / PhD entrance test-2014 of P.U., they may submit their application form on the basis of their result on the P.U. website).
* Detailed marks card of master’s level examinations.
* Character certificate from the Institution last attended.
* Gap year certificate/ affidavit where required (an affidavit duly attested by the magistrate Ist class /notary that he/she was not involved in any offence/unlawful activities during the gap years).
* Two self attested photographs.
* Candidates who have qualified in M.Phil./PhD entrance test-2014 shall be admitted to M.Phil. Programme.
The last date for receiving completed application form in the dept is: 31st September 2014 (Tuesday, 05.00 PM)
Normal Admission without late fee: Upto 14th October 2014
Last admission to be allowed by the Chairperson for the Dept with late fee of Rs.500/-: 15th October 2014 to 18th October 2014
Last admission with the permission of the V.C with late fee of Rs.1800/-: 20th October 2014 to 22nd October 2014
Regular classes of M.Phil will commence w.e.f.: 15th October 2014
Leave your comments for M.Phil Admission 2014 at Panjab Universitycomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on