Application invites for Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) 2014 at Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management (IISWBM), Kolkata.
* Master’s degree in Management, Commerce, Social Welfare or equivalent
* Any candidate who has a master degree in Mangement, Commerce, Social Welfare or its equivalent from Calcutta University, with 55% marks in aggregate (SC/ST with 50% marks) or with 60% marks in aggregate of any other recognized University may apply for the M.Phil Programme Management.
Application will be screened by the M.Phil Board Studies and shortlisted candidates will have to appear for an entrance examination. Candidates who have qualified in NET, SET or equivalent national level examination will be exempted from the Entrance Test.
Candidates who qualify in or are exempted from the written test will be called for an interview.
Preference in allocation of seats will be given to teachers of management institutes and MBA students. Total seats per session will be 15.
The M.Phil programme in Management will be of 2 years duration.
Option – 1
* Visit our website: www.iiswbm.edu
* Download the DL Form, Admission Brochure and IISWBM/State Bank of India Power Jyoti A/C No. 32495656710 Challan and deposit Rs 600/- to any branch of State bank of India against the Challan and DLF Form duly filled in.
* Send the DL Form with Column 12 duly entered by the State Bank of India along with the IISWBM’s copy of Power Jyoti A/c No. 32495656710 Challan to the Institute, so as to reach the Institute by: 8th October, 2014.
* A scanned copy of the completed DL Form along with a scanned copy of the receipt counter foil of the challan meant for IISWBM of S.B.I power Jyoti Account No. 32495656710 should also be sent by e-mail ([email protected]) for record purpose.
* No application will be entertained if the form reaches the Institute after 8th October, 2014
* Collect from the reception counter of IISWBM Application Form and admission Brochure against cash payment of Rs 600/-
Last date of issue & receipt of application forms: 8th October, 2014
Short listed names on website (for written test): 10th October, 2014
Written test: 14th October, 2014
Short Listed names on website (for interview): 21st October, 2014
Interview: 28th October, 2014
Final Results (on website): 31st October, 2014
Last Date for taking admission: 13th November, 2014
Session Commencement: 14th November, 2014
Indian Institue of Social Welfare and Business Management
College Square (West),
Leave your comments for MPhil Admission 2014 announces by IISWBM Kolkatacomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on