1. MBBS course is of four and a half years duration which is followed by compulsory rotatory internship of one year.
2. BDS course is of five years duration including compulsory rotatory internship of one year .
The proposed Entrance Test will be of All India character and candidates not only from Haryana but also from other States of the country as well as foreign Nationals/NRIs are eligible to appear in MMUCET-2014 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria for admission to MBBS and BDS courses as per the rules and regulations of the MCI/DCI and the MM University, Mullana - Ambala. However, the candidates, who have appeared in the 10+2 examination are also eligible to appear in the Entrance Test.
The candidates should fulfil the following minimum conditions to become eligible for admission to MBBS/BDS course :
He/She will attain the age of 17 years or more on 31.12.2014. The age shall be determined as per entry in the Matriculation/Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination certificate.
ii. The candidate must have passed the following examinations:-
a. Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) of Board of School Education, Haryana or an examination as equivalent thereto with five subjects from any recognized Board/University with atleast 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together (45% for candidates with Locomotive Disability of lower limbs) and must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually in the qualifying examination. Candidate is also required to have passed in other subjects of +2 Examination.
b. Placed in the merit list prepared as a result of this Competitive Entrance Test by securing not less than 50% marks. (45% in the case of candidates with Locomative Disability of lower limbs).
iii. The candidate must produce a Medical Fitness Certificate from a Medical Board constituted/approved by the Principal, M.M. Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Mullana. The candidature of a candidate found medically unfit is liable to be cancelled. Any candidate who fails to
attend the medical examination on the notified date is liable to forfeit the claim for admission and placement in the waiting list.
1. The candidates passing qualifying examination from National Open School shall also be eligible provided they fulfil the conditions laid down at ii (a) above.
2. Diploma in Pharmacy and Dressor's Course are not equivalent to 10+2 for the purpose of
admission to MBBS/BDS courses according to the rules of MM University.
3. The list of examinations recognized as equivalent to 10+2 examinations of Board of School Education, Haryana as also a list of fake Institutions/Universities/Boards is available in the Academic Branch of the University which may be consulted before making application for
admission to the course.
4. The candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examinations are also eligible to appear in the Entrance Test. But such candidates will have to submit the result of the qualifying examinations at the time of counselling failing which they will not be considered eligible for admission. Any candidate with compartment/re-appear in any subject in 10+2 examination will be considered for admission to MBBS/BDS course only if he/she passed in that subject on or before the counselling.
Last date of receiving filled in Application Forms : 30.04.2014 upto 4 P.M.
Despatch of Admit Cards : On or before 04.06.2014
Distribution of Duplicate Admit Cards from the Admission Office at Mullana in case the original sent by speed post /courier has not been received. (9:00 AM to 4:00 p.m.) : On or before 13.06.2014
Date & Time of Entrance Test : 15.06.2014 (2:00 - 3:45 P.M.)
Venue of Entrance Test. :
Ambala, Chandigarh, Delhi,
Jalandhar, Dehradun, Indore,
Leave your comments for MMUCET 2014, Maharishi Markandeshwar University Common Entrance Testcomments powered by Disqus