The 2-Year M.Sc. Nursing programme has been designed for experienced graduate nurses to develop higher competencies in professional nursing. The course of study includes Nursing Education, Advance Nursing Practice, Nursing Management, Nursing Research and Statistics and Nursing Research (Dissertation) and Clinical Speciality which also includes Medical Surgical Nursing, Child Health Nursing, Mental Health Nursing and Community Health Nursing Obstetric & Gynaecological Nursing.
The proposed Entrance Test will be of all India character and candidates not only from Haryana but also from other states of the country as well as Foreign Nationals/NRIs are eligible to appear in this Entrance Test provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria for admission to M.Sc. Nursing Course as per the rules and regulations of the Indian Nursing Council and the MM University.
The candidates should fulfil the following minimum conditions to become eligible for admission to M. Sc Nursing course
1. Should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
2. Passed B.Sc Nursing/B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate from an institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
3. Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc Nursing as on 30.09.2014. OR
Minimum one year of work experience prior to or after Post Basic B. Sc Nursing as on 30.09.2014.
4. SC/ST candidates will be eligible for relaxation of 5% marks in eligibility conditions.
5. Candidate should be medically fit *.
) Date of Entrance Test Timing 25-05-2014 - 11.00 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.
B) Medium of Entrance Test - ENGLISH
C) Scheme of Entrance Test
The Entrance Test will consist of one paper of 1 hour 30 minutes duration. There will be total number of 120 objective Type Questions which will carry maximum of 360 marks i.e three marks for each question. The candidates will have to secure at least 50% qualifyingmarks in the Entrance Test to become eligible for appearing before the Counselling Board.
The Entrance Test will be based on the syllabi of B.Sc. Nursing prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council. Areas included in the selection test are Applied, Physical and Biological Sciences, Nutrition, Social Science, Medical- Surgical, Obstetrical and Gynaecological, Child Health, Mental Health and Community Health Nursing and Basic Concepts of Education, Administration, Research and Statistics.
* Admission to 85% open seats of M. Sc. Nursing course will be made on the basis of merit of the Entrance Test.
* Admission to 15% NRI seats will be advertised separately. The candidates for NRI seats are not required to appear in the Entrance Test.
* A candidate seeking admission to the M. Sc (Nursing) course is required to send his or her application on the prescribed form appended at the end of this prospectus.
* Before filling up the Application Form, the candidate is required to go through the prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all
the requirements with regard to the filling-in of the Application Form and check his/her eligibility.
* Application Form should be filled-in in English only.
* The candidate shall fill-in the Application Form in his/her own handwriting in block letters written neatly and legibly with black ink within the
* Overwriting/cutting/erasing in the Application Form may lead to rejection of the Application and should be avoided. Any error arising on this account shall be the responsibility of the candidate.
* The candidate should write his/her complete address in the Application Form for further correspondence. It will be the responsibility of the
candidate to ensure that he/she gives his/her correct address.
* The University or the College shall not be held responsible for any delay or loss of any document/correspondence in transit or for an incorrect address given by the applicant.
Last date for receiving filled in Application Forms : 15-05-2014 (upto 4.00 P.M.)
Date and time of Entrance Test : 25-05-2014 (11.00 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.)
Venue Of Entrance Test - Examination Hall, MM University, Mullana - Ambala
Date of declaration of result on Notice Board and Website of the University : On or before 03-06-2014
Date of Counselling and payment of the prescribed fee : 10-06-2014
Place of Counselling : Administrative Block,MM University, Mullana - Ambala
Leave your comments for MMU AIET 2014, Maharishi Markandeshwar University ALL India Entrance Testcomments powered by Disqus