Master in Human Resource and Organisational Management (MHROM) 2 year full-time Post-Graduate Course with good placement facilities offered only and exclusively through Calcutta University’s own Post Graduate Department in Alipore Campus.
Aspirants may apply on downloaded form and selected applicants may appear in GD & PI against the remaining seats for two-year MHROM course 2014-16.
Last date of receiving application: July 28, 2014
Date of GD & PI: 30th / 31st July, 2014
The list of selected candidates and schedule of GD and PI will be notified in the website (www.bmcaluniv.org) and the Departmental Notice Board on July 28, 2014.
* Hons. (10+2+3) or its equivalent* from any recognized University
* Candidates with 40% score in CAT/MAT/JEMAT/XMAT/any other national level eligibility exam .
* Candidates appearing/appeared in final exam may also apply.
*The Minimum qualifications for admission to the Courses is (i) Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) system with Honours in Arts/Science/Commerce etc. (ii) “Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering & Technology / Medical Science / Professional Courses/ or its equivalent from any recognized University”. [For Equivalence clearance please ask: Registrar Office, College Street Campus, University of Calcutta]
* Mark sheets from School leaving to latest (attested photocopies)
* Rs. 1500/- D.D. in favour of “Pro-Vice Chancellor (B.A. & F), Calcutta University”
* Caste or any other reservation Certificate (if applicable), (attested photocopies To Department of Business Management, University of Calcutta, Alipore Campus (6th Floor), 1, Reformatory Street, Kolkata- 700 027 by July 28, 2014
* Rs.60,000/- at the time of admission to Semester- I & II (including Rs.10,000/- Refundable Caution Money)
* Rs.50,000/- at the time admission to Semester – III & IV Request for refund will be entertained only if the decision of discontinuation of the course is intimated within 15 days of the submission of fees.
Leave your comments for MHROM Admission 2014 at University of Calcuttacomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on