Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (MGIMS) will hold its entrance exam for admission to its 2014-15 MBBS.
* Passed Class 12 exam under the 10+2 system under the Maharashtra State or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English
* Candidates need to score a minimum 50% marks (40% in the case of SC/ ST/ Vimukta Jati- VJ/ Nomadic Tribe-NT/ OBC) taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology on their first attempt.
* Students who will appear in their 10+2 Higher Secondary Board Exam in March/April 2014 can also appear for the exam.
* Candidate must be 17 years old on or before December 31, 2014
* Candidate who will be appearing Intermediate/Higher Secondary Board Examination/equivalent examination, this current year are also eligible for MGIMS Wardha MBBS 2014 Exam.
The Prospectus and Application Form with syllabus, question papers of Gandhian thought for the last 5 years, with model question papers of Physics Chemistry and Biology can be had from the office of the Dean either by -
1. Paying a sum of Rs. 4000 personally at the cash counter of Dean’s Office.
2. Or by remitting a sum of Rs 4000 at any branch of State Bank of India by challan given on the website.
Availability of Prospectus and Application Form (Offline) December 20, 2013- March 8, 2014
Last date for receipt of application form - March 20, 2014
MGIMS 2014 Entrance Exam - April 20, 2014
Leave your comments for MGIMS Entrance Exam 2014, Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Entrance Examcomments powered by Disqus