See this page in HINDI >>

MCA Admission 2014 at Nirma University, Ahmedabad

Updated on Fri, 11 July 2014 at 12:08 IST
Click here to view latest admissions notifications of Nirma University, Ahmedabad

Application invites for Master in Computer Application (MCA) Admission 2014.

MCA (3 Years Course)

Duration:

3 years (Six Semesters)

Intake

60

Fee Structure (Other than NRI quota)

FEE (per Annum) in Rs : 90000* +3900**

MCA (Lateral Entry)

Duration:

2 Years (4 Semesters)

Intake

12 seats + 4 ₤(20% of the Total MCA Intake)

Fee Structure (Other than NRI quota)

FEE (per Annum) in Rs : 90000* +3900**

* Fees are subject to revision on the basis of the order to be issued by the Fee Regulatory Committee
** Fee determined by the Fee regulatory committee in pursuance to Hon’ble Supreme Court judgment towards the cost of revision of the pay scales vide letter No: FRC/FEE/2011-14/SC/2012/270 dated 24th December,2012.The Copy of the said order of the Fee regulatory committee is already available on our website. ₤These Four seats are vacant of the year 2014-15.

Eligibility Criteria

(A) For Admission into First Year of Master in Computer Application Programme (3 Years):

1. The students seeking admission in the First Year of MCA Programme leading to Master Degree of Computer Applications shall have to be graduated from the university of Gujarat State or any recognized examinations considered equivalent by the Nirma University with minimum % of marks under 10+2+3 pattern as prescribed by the Govt. of Gujarat from time to time.

2. In addition to above, the candidates must have passed Std. XII (HSC) examination or its equivalent examination with Mathematics or Business Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects. However, the candidate who has taken one of these subjects during graduation will also be eligible.

(B) For Admission into Second Year of Master in Computer Application Programme (Lateral Entry) :

The Candidate who has passed the qualifying examination in the stream of Bachelor of Computer Application or Bachelor of Science (IT) or Bachelor of Science (Computer) with minimum 50% marks(45% marks in case of SC/ST/SEBC category candidates) shall be eligible for lateral entry admission
in the 3rd semester of the MCA programme

Admission Procedure:

(A) For Admission into First Year of Master in Computer Application Programme: Admission to 85% seats (51 seats) of MCA will be filled up through ACPC. Please visit ACPC website for more information related to admission into MCA programme. Whereas admission to remaining 15% seats (9
seats) will be filled up under the NRI quota by our Institute. Admission details & guidelines for MCA NRI category admissions will be announced very soon.

(B) For Admission into Second Year of Master in Computer Application Programme (Lateral Entry): All 12 seats will be filled up through ACPC.

More Details :

http://www.nirmauni.ac.in/it/admission/MCAAdmission_Details2014.pdf

Nirma University, Ahmedabad
Functioning under the aegis of Nirma Education and Research Foundation (established in 1994), the university presently includes of a top grade – Institute of Technology (1995), a leading b-school – Institute of Management (1996), an innovative Institute of Diploma Studies (1997), an upcoming Institute of Pharmacy (2003), Institute of Science (2004) and emerging Institute of Law (2007). All these institutions have emerged as centers of excellence offering various programmes ranging from undergraduate to doctoral levels in technology, engineering, business, pharmacy and sciences.
 
 

Discussion Board

Leave your comments for MCA Admission 2014 at Nirma University, Ahmedabad

comments powered by Disqus