Application invites for Master of Business Administration (MBA) Rural Management Admission 2015, KIIT School of Rural Management (KSRM) Bhubaneswar for the academic year 2015.
* Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks (or equivalent CGPA) at graduation can apply
* Final year degree students who can prove the eligibility before 30th September 2015 can also apply
* Candidates are selected based on the past academic performance, performance in entrance test and GD/PI
* GD/PI Centre: The group discussion/personal interview for all the short listed candidates will be held at Bhubaneswar, Bangalore, Mumbai and New Delhi
* The total fee for the MBA (Rural Management) programme is Rs 6.47 lakhs payable in four installments
* The fee includes all expenses Hostel, Mess and including provision of Laptop to all students
* No other fee is charged during the full duration of the programme
Candidates have two options for applying to KSRM
Option-1: Apply through KIITEE Management 2015
Take KSRM’s National Level Entrance Examination KIITEE Management 2015. The exam is being conducted across 26 centres in India
Option-2: Apply through CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT score
Candidates having a valid score from any of these examinations
Candidates applying through Option 1 (form and pay application fees online) would be required to submit copies of their mark sheets and other supporting documents at a later stage, as will be instructed by the institution
Payment can be done through Credit Card/Debit Card/Bank transfer etc., as instructed / supported at the online payment site itself
Candidates applying through option 2 needs to make a Demand Draft of Rs. 750/- (Seven hundred fifty only) drawn in favour of "KIIT School of Rural Management", payable at Bhubaneswar
The demand draft along with the filled in and signed application form needs to be sent to "Admissions Coordinator , KIIT School of Rural Management, Campus -7, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar -751024"
last date for registration to CAT 2014 is 30th September, 2014.
CAT results will be declared during 3rd week of December, 2014
Last Date of Receiving Completed Forms : 20th January, 2015
Dates of Entrance Exam : 28th January, 2015.
last date for applying to KSRM with valid CAT score is 31st January, 2015.
KIIT School of Rural Management,
Campus -7, KIIT University,
Leave your comments for MBA Rural Management Admission 2015, KIIT School of Rural Management (KSRM) Bhubaneswarcomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on